NET FAME STRIKES AGAIN!!!

The Boss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tars seems sensitive, tbk seems like whining lil girls, losers seem like they realize not manyh people are seeing their shit...what the fuck...this is graffiti gone stupid..

fuckers need to grow up..

oh and whoever said it reminds them of lil mac trying to fight mike tyson- it wasnt that hard to win it...so iuf you're calling yourself mike tyson you're easily knocked out ....

Originally posted by alabama

post is good shit...one of the best on here in awhile....call me crazy, but i like this tsl stuff....and a bunch of other stuff in here as well..rock on losers.

I don't know what's funnier alabama's response or this kid with the hat to the side and the jean jacket. Next time walk into the yard with the jacket bombed up why don't you.

531542_4824713329535706767_vl.jpg

How suspicious it must look to the RxR workers with kids walking out of the yard with their pants sagging.

I hated this post. And it's obvious you don't care. Look at the junk your posting. But like I've said before. You've come to the right place to post it. So post on.

Archived