dumbest thing you've ever read on 12oz?

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i remember that one kid who came on here and was like, "my dad took me around and introduced me to all his cop friends, so that if they catch me they will just take me home to my dad, and just take my friends to jail." well, he didn't say that last part, but either way. . .

are youa board leader???>>>can u sticky my graff like the others??<>>

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahhhahahahaaaaaah

oh?

--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,**HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

oh fuck... I laughed out loud at 'my parents hate me im sad'

no wonder they hate you... parents hate kids who suck at graffing*.

* I only used that word because I had to dumb it down for him.

Re: yeah the gig is up...

Originally posted by swiss cheese

I know hardcorewhatever has another screen name and this is a joke to perpetrate laughs from the 12oz community. Sorry, but the GIG IS UP pal.

hey, i like the laughing, keep on! word is priest, son!

• 1 month later...
Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Tre$Loco$

Are you fucking serious. You have got to be most retaded toy bitch in all of europe, remember the roots. The entire IDEA of painting commuter trains or any sort of stylized spraycan art started in the US. And just like everything else the oversea folk jumped on the American bandwagon too little too late, sometimes you guys sound like a little brother, running to the Americans seeking approval. And "thinking they are gangster" nigga pleeeeaaase. You know nothing, roaming a US ghetto at night catching ups is some dangerous shit. dont forget GUNS ARE LEGAL HERE. ANy schmuck can pick one up. From the videos I've seen in Paris there was some dipshit painting a riot gate prancing around talking shit to himself like he was Nelly. I think at one point he actually said Niggas, bitches and hoes... I laughed at that shit til I puked. I think the video was Dirty Hands 2. Euro shit is tight, we all in the same game, its got its ups and downs... Get a Clue

The writer (or dipshit according to Tres Locos) in question is american JON 156 :lol:

Originally posted by Spike

Haha. I remember that thread. Dude got clowned.

hahahahaha!

the bullet proof memory of Spike has finally failed!

and could there be a better thread for it ?

Archived