HOW FUCKING GAY IS MTV???

Guest -MOE LESTER-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Re: Re: this is how "gay" they are:

Originally posted by MOOGLE?

when did christina turn hispanic??

I think she's always been, actually.

And sorry mapo, but "Work it" is fucking awesome song. However Johnny Cash should have won every single category, including Best Fight Scene.

Guest T E A S E R

i like mtv and watch it all the time. most of the time its just background noise, but i like some of the videos. i love road rules and real world. and making the band 2.

MTV FOREVER!!!

:king:

Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by caL

that mtv vj suchin pak is the finest bitch there hands down

she was in attendance at this party i just went to.

woman is much cuter than on tv.

i definitely made it a point to pass her table numerous times, sadly she never proposed to me though. :o

Guest mikro137

the timberlake cash scandal (as i will now refer to it as) proves that peoples brains are now mush. johnny cash is the reason that alot of the garbage on MTV is even concidered acceptable by the mainstream , however the mainstream fails to realize that there are people without stylists that write good music and should win awards.

look at the veiwers choice for example. all of the songs/videos were garbage. and good charlotte was teh decided most suck that ever sucked by YOU the veiwer.

whatever.

in defense of chris rock , i thought his monolouge was amusing at points.

Re: mTv.. must they violate ?

Originally posted by BIGBLUE

THAT FAG that ran out on stage while Beyonce was performing and then ran out when Snoop and Magic Don Juan presented the best hip hop video award... that was staged by mtv to give the show the flare of previous years like when ODB came out of no where to babble some crap out , and when that guy was climbing into the stage props while that group was performing.. Like security is really that lackadasical .. yeah yeah.

:lol: very true.

although i didnt understand "the best rap video" category and "the best hip hop video" category.... can someone pleez explain the difference.:D

i didnt even know there was an award show on. i was drinking high life pleading to some chick to take me to her suite at the new detroit lions field.. o well.. those pictures of the girls are dope.. christina is much hotter than brittney.. and i would give up a finger to sleep with any one of em..

MTV isnt that bad...

the britney/madonna/christina performance was fucking hott... they all looked incredible...im generally not a fan of britney or madonna but they were great

i think the funniest thing during the whole show was when jimmy falon said "how bout you get a black eye from the straight guy"

:lol:

I would loooooove to punch christina in the face over and over again. She has a little hispanic in her, but back in the day she used to deny that shit. Now like someone else her said, she is b/c it will sell her records. Bitches fake tan is out of control. Some trashy girls are hot, shes just fuckin beat, along with the awards show.

i love christina...i think her voice is absoulutly*sp?* incredible...the only reason she was weird in her first album was because she had to do what the record label wanted her to do...she had to set that good, innocent, blonde girl image so that she could get some popularity...now that she has gained that popularity she could show everyone her true self...which is a sexy, beautiful, wild(not SLUTTY) self

Archived