Petition to have the CHERRY's banned.

unconscience

Originally posted by ragsoe505

thats cool, i'm an alcoholic as well, and we'll just get drunk at the dorm, pull some college tail in and keep trojan in business. drop me an e-mail real fast on where your at and i'll return it right away. time to party man..........

yeah peterson afb gay. drinkin is always cool though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ragsoe505

word man, i've been all over america, i've been to c springs like five times. i gotta go to grand junction up by utah for a new mex versus colorado graff-breaking battle. you should check it out www.ill-kids.com should be hella tight. we'll chill.......

let me know...

word im there. check you e-mail droppin you the celly number.

Originally posted by unconscience

actually i AM better.

1. i know my shit about graff.

2. i stay on topic

3. i don't go to random forum's talking about my boyfriend or how i don't know what's going on.

it's just sickening.

1. by the look of it it doesnt seem like you do...i started writting and im working on it

2. dont kid yourself

3. the only time i talk about my bf is if it has something to do with the forum...

and whats sickening is your attitude

if you have a problem with me then just put me on your ignore list...i dont seem to be bothering anyone but you...so why dont you just chill and at least try to get to know me instead of getting pissed at ever message i post just cuz im a girl

Originally posted by sweetcherry

1. by the look of it it doesnt seem like you do...i started writting and im working on it

2. dont kid yourself

3. the only time i talk about my bf is if it has something to do with the forum...

and whats sickening is your attitude

if you have a problem with me then just put me on your ignore list...i dont seem to be bothering anyone but you...so why dont you just chill and at least try to get to know me instead of getting pissed at ever message i post just cuz im a girl

you bother me. die die die die die die die die die die die die die kiilliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. but then again im always looking to piss people off. fuX0|2z j00.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Damn...All of you guys are some high strung stressed out freaks. I don't think that anybody bothers me that bad. Calm down or you'll stroke out before you're 28.

naw fuck that..........you are suck.

Originally posted by rip

omg i thought i was the only one who knew of andre nickatina. wow. hes exactly how i used to be before i joined the air force. lol

what about Equipto?

Originally posted by nick5542

did he kill your family in cold blood, wheres this hate coming from!

good question...

hes from my city....no one in pittsburgh has heard of him graffiti wise but he comes on here and has this huge ego....

i dunno hes just annoying plus hes my age

Archived