Scribble Jam 2003 - The photo thread

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest schick1
Originally posted by DripOfAWish

okay you dipshits, i don't understand why people are jocking that sigh, aest, penis bullshit. That is an outright rip off. It went from Ces, to Revok, to Grey for most bitten style by toys. you guys need to go and learn where and when certain styles evolved. Just because you see the numbers that these biters have in your backyard freight spot in the midwest or south, doesn't mean these fools are contributing anything to the grand scheme of graff

Grey developed that style painting illegal on the streets. now these clowns have sterilized it into "production graff". these guys should be ashamed of themselves

sterilzing it into production graff? those "clowns" paint more illegal, non-production graff than almost anyone I know..

Re: The Show Stopper!!!!!

THIS IS WHY I HATE TRENDY GRAFFITI. THESE GUYS SHOULD NOT GET ANY EXTRA ATTENTION NOR CREDIT FOR WHAT THEY HAVE SHOWN US HERE. THE PEICE IS SIMPLE, YET ILLEGIBLE AND THE THROWUPS ARE TOY. SMITH'S "T" SHOULDNT BE USED SO POORLY BY SOUTHERN WRITERS WHO OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE BITING, OR IF THEY ARE AWARE OF THEIR THEIVERY THEY HAVE NO SHAME ABOUT THE LETTERS THEY ARE STEALING AT ALL. THE WALL LOOKED ALRIGHT, BUT THEY GET NO POINTS FOR ORIGINALITY OR GOOD THROW UPS. THIS NEW GENERIC STYLE THAT TEH UNITED STATES IS BREEDING SHOULD END. KEEP VINTAGE NYC STYLES WHERE THEY BELONG- IN THE PAST. STOP TAKING STEPS BACKWARDS AND MAKE ADVANCES IN THIS WORLD OF GRAFFITI.

Originally posted by elpecador

peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are wack they bit their style from bologna and cheese...

no way, totally different ingredients.. and vegetarian too for the new millennium

its funny...i didnt even read this thread...i just clicked on page 5 because i knew someone would be spraying tired bitch shit about people who are actually out there making moves....

when will you pussy hurt internet retards stop riding dick and regurgitating the same tired garbage over and over again??? im sure grey appreciates you all stroking his dick but really...its getting tiresome, pathetic, and to anyone who is actually paying attention...completly irrelivant....

Guest rob deer

use this theory and maybe you won't get so mad.

If freud were around today he'd probably say alot of the kids rocking bubbly arrows are closet homos. Subliminal boners everywhere. But dude actually writes penis so I guess um, never mind.

I like the wall lots. Hooray for spraypaint.

Re: Re: Re: The Show Stopper!!!!!

Originally posted by SleepAnDream

you sound like a jelous, whiney little girl. i call em like i see em.

SO YOU ARE SAYING THAT THESE KIDS ARE EXCEPTIONALY GOOD WRITERS AND DESERVE SO MUCH ATTENTION FROM WRITERS ACROSS THE COUNTRY? PLEASE THAT IS RIDICULOUS I AM NOT JEALOUS AT ALL FOR ANYONE WHO WRITES A POOR TRENDY STYLE. ONCE AGAIN STOP TRYING TO TAKE IT BACK TO THE OLD NEW YORK STYLE AND MAKE STEPS FORWARD IN THIS GRAFFITI GAME. DONT MAKE THE MILLENIUM A TIME WHERE WRITERS JUST INOVATED ON OLD STYLES HELP ME MAKE IT A TIME WHEN WRITERS STARTED NEW STYLES AND INOVATED ON THEIR OWN SHIT, NOT ON STYLES OF WRITERS WHO STOPPED WRITING DECADES AGO.

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Show Stopper!!!!!

Originally posted by scot schmidt

SO YOU ARE SAYING THAT THESE KIDS ARE EXCEPTIONALY GOOD WRITERS AND DESERVE SO MUCH ATTENTION FROM WRITERS ACROSS THE COUNTRY? PLEASE THAT IS RIDICULOUS I AM NOT JEALOUS AT ALL FOR ANYONE WHO WRITES A POOR TRENDY STYLE. ONCE AGAIN STOP TRYING TO TAKE IT BACK TO THE OLD NEW YORK STYLE AND MAKE STEPS FORWARD IN THIS GRAFFITI GAME. DONT MAKE THE MILLENIUM A TIME WHERE WRITERS JUST INOVATED ON OLD STYLES HELP ME MAKE IT A TIME WHEN WRITERS STARTED NEW STYLES AND INOVATED ON THEIR OWN SHIT, NOT ON STYLES OF WRITERS WHO STOPPED WRITING DECADES AGO.

WHATEVER YOU SLIMY TOY BITCH! POST SOME OF YOUR FUCKIN BULLSHIT! POST IT NIGGA! LET'S SEE WHAT YOU GOT! NOTHING! YOU GOT FUCKIN NOTHING! NOTHING BUT YOUR OLDER BROTHERS' MAGAZINES AND THE DELUSION TO THINK YOU CAN HATE! EVERYONE TALKING! NOBODY FUCKING GETTING TO A POINT, BECAUSE WITH ONE HAND YOU TRY TO MAKE A POINT ON THE INTERNET, WITH OTHER HAND YOU JERK OFF! ASS-HOLE! KISS YOUR MOTHER WITH THAT MOUTH? THAT SAME MOTHER THAT I FUCK EVERY NIGHT? YOU IRRITATE ME! I BREAK YOUR STUPID TOY FACE! I BATTLE YOU! FOR DISSING MY NIGGERS! YOU! FUCK YOURSELF! STOP WHINING OR I WILL MAKE A FUCKING ROAD TRIP TO BREAK YOUR DICK OFF IN YOUR FUCKING COMPUTER YOU ASSHOLE! EVERYONE ON HERE THAT WASTES MY MOTHERFUCKING TIME WHINING LIKE GREY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HAVING MORE PUSSY ON HIS SIDE CAN KISS MY BLACK ASS! I KILL YOUR COMPLETE AND TOTAL ASS-FACED-UGLY BITCH BULLSHIT HATER ASS! DO NOT EVER DISS AEST! DO NOT DISS AEST! THAT IS MY MOTHERFUCKING NIGGER RIGHT THERE! I BREAK YOUR FACE! NOIGE!

I think it is good to have influences from older writers and be influenced by older writers styles. In my eyes the guys that did this talked about production are kings and their production was simply a production that came out of their minds and thats that. Whenther you like it or not is not the topic, and even IF they are influenced by certain writers thats no one elses concern. And if their production reflects the influences from certain writers, no matter who it is, as long as they are not straight up biting , then its all good...

Archived