Scribble Jam 2003 - The photo thread

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love it how when i made a comment that the sigh aest penis thing was one of the best things in years it gets shot to shit by people concerned about the originality of the production. that production is smoother and more flowed than anything on that wall including all the shit that looks like east or emit on crack... except they could keep their letterforms banging and uncomplicated... if you are going to call one person out on "biting" influence or whatever you want to call it call everyone including the fake att writers, the fake 3d shit thats out there call it all out... all graffiti is influenced by something somewhere someone take it for what it is a beautiful fucking thing to look at... and that production is a beautiful fucking thing to look at.

** and tho cycle is one of my favorite fucking painters on the earth the cycle thing looks two hundred times more grey/amaze than the production, its called keeping it classy keeping it simple and real to death. thats my word and im sticking to it.

EXACTLY

Originally posted by cetacean

isnt grey's style just generic anyway?

FOOLS BE HITTIN UP GREY LIKE HE INVENTED OLD SCHOOL NEW YORK LETTERS! :lol: :lol: ITS WAY MO' ON POINT TO CALL IT SMITH OR GHOST... GREY IS REALLY AN AVERAGE WRITER WITH AN AVERAGE STYLE. HE DOES 1 PIECE OVER AN OVER AND THEN BITES A NEW STYLE AN DOES THAT OVER AN OVER!.:dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed:

EVEN THOUGH ITS PO-MO THAT PENIS, SIGH SHIT IS NICETY NICE!!!!;)

Guest jimmyjames

i confess i watched styl warz before the jam..youve got me, see all that sloothing paid off! bsa io represent ohio killaz, i didnt see coup there i would think they would'v hooked him up oh well that fools got enough ohio hits to fill scribbul.glad hes free, wheres the rest of the style crew wall?

Guest jimmyjames

oh yeah party at the hip hop hotel was ill mpulses room waspoppn cops tried to get us but we pulled the disapearing act on em'big ups to devor on the beat box and big ups to the guy with the red rag rappn that got shit going.

Re: BUMP

Originally posted by freezedried

NERDY

:king:

BSA FROM CHI-TOWN?

its the same bsa..

mane merged the crew with a columbus bsa is 1996.

so it is the same bsa crew from chi..

but the writers on that wall are all from ohio.

Guest GUILTY COUNTY

big big bump for that rcade...ive watched that kids skill grow over the years and im impressed....

nice work.....on everyones part...im sure that everyone who painted had a great time...

thanks for all the flick that were posted!!:P

Archived