Scribble Jam 2003 - The photo thread

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like alot of cool stuff came out of this years scribble...

The DOS wall looks amazing, my fav so far... although it does look like Grey laid it out in Illustrator, printed it out and was like here... paint this.

The TSC mexican wrestling looks pretty impressive too....

Wheres the mayhem wall? Daze? Aktr? Pako?

Guest beardo
Originally posted by mr_president

did SPEK get put down with transend?

saw the circle with the T in it in his S, made me wonder...

spek was at under pressure, and no, he's not in transcend. the circle T reps an old boston crew (name escapes me right now) their logo goes back as far (if not farther) as ours. plus we're all friends. all good.

Gentleman, it would seem that the stock price of the graffiti expo has dropped significantly since last quarter. Gigli was a bigger hit than this bullshit. Thank heavens at least Cycle showed up. Does anyone here have flicks of the LAC production? If so keep them or throw them away please. I'd rather watch our new Firby interactive display in isle three.

In all my years of business I have never seen toys so poorly produced. If I sold Rence or Frost LAC dolls in my store I would be hit with a class action lawsuit. Frost? Frost disserves to be sentenced to life in Siberia for his reputed biting styles. Puff daddys more original. Its getting hot in here my young cold friend.

Sincerly,

Geoffrey CEO

Toys R US

Originally posted by Geoffrey

Gentleman, it would seem that the stock price of the graffiti expo has dropped significantly since last quarter. Gigli was a bigger hit than this bullshit. Thank heavens at least Cycle showed up. Does anyone here have flicks of the LAC production? If so keep them or throw them away please. I'd rather watch our new Firby interactive display in isle three.

In all my years of business I have never seen toys so poorly produced. If I sold Rence or Frost LAC dolls in my store I would be hit with a class action lawsuit. Frost? Frost disserves to be sentenced to life in Siberia for his reputed biting styles. Puff daddys more original. Its getting hot in here my young cold friend.

Sincerly,

Geoffrey CEO

Toys R US

that's FURBY buddy....