Scribble Jam 2003 - The photo thread

Guest imported_Europe

Originally posted by Geoffrey

Gentleman, it would seem that the stock price of the graffiti expo has dropped significantly since last quarter. Gigli was a bigger hit than this bullshit. Thank heavens at least Cycle showed up. Does anyone here have flicks of the LAC production? If so keep them or throw them away please. I'd rather watch our new Firby interactive display in isle three.

In all my years of business I have never seen toys so poorly produced. If I sold Rence or Frost LAC dolls in my store I would be hit with a class action lawsuit. Frost? Frost disserves to be sentenced to life in Siberia for his reputed biting styles. Puff daddys more original. Its getting hot in here my young cold friend.

Sincerly,

Geoffrey CEO

Toys R US

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fucking hilarious.... not about who youre talking about, but just the overall presentation...

ahahahahahhahaa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rip Hamilton

mf doom rocked it. i was goin nuts and this dude behind was like "chill out man"----yer a dork!

anyway, i'd say that overall it was inspiring for me to actually see productions get done in person by some real tight writers. i never seen shit like that before. it probably wasnt the best year for scribble, from lookin at photos from previous years, but whatever it was a fun time.

Originally posted by DITDxCULT

The DOS wall looks amazing, my fav so far... although it does look like Grey laid it out in Illustrator, printed it out and was like here... paint this.

Hahaha so true, so true. It looks nice though... but very Grey-ish.

hella fools turned shit out this year... those christian cats came off propa too. met a lot of cats that were'nt on some "sweat me" shit as oppossed to years passed. Fuck the security for hatin on my man Poke for chiefin'

durring the emcee battle. the tsc wall was the hottest to me fuhsho.

"lucha libre!"http://www.bryerpatch.com/news/grandpa99/grandpa.jpg'>

smokejuda

didnt any philly heads do shit.. cneezy whats the deal

---------------

answer: yes, ayem posted flix on PG with some philly kids.

-----------------------

porque

...please tell me more than 12 people painted...

-------------------

there were like 20+ obviously look at the pics

I just got back yesterday morning from Scribble and that shit was hoTT. The graf was a lil sub par compared to years past. The TSC & DC5 walls were sick. TA, XC, CF, Bashers, Fr8ophiles, FST, & HM had some dope shit to offer. I will my post 6+ rolls of film i shot as soon as i get it developed. I would like to give props to those i eith just met or re-met at scribble this year; Spel, Alert, Fez, Devi, SEOne, Penis, & Shore. Also MASSIVE shouts out to Mines & Kuma for doing some dope ass shit this year! Now as for you fuckbrain kids that "tagged" on the side wall that advertised the furniture business, Fuck you you disrespectful lil shits. Just because you got their too late to get your own wall space does not mean that you get to ruin others peoples shit by going and putting up your worthless names.

Archived