Scribble Jam 2003 - The photo thread

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so was that elk done? cuz dude me and him talked for a good while and i thought he said he was gunna put a forefield around it but who knows i will post some shit or something later when i gets my shit ready any one get any illegals?? i saw a interstaet done by like rebel and shit

Originally posted by Geoffrey

Gentleman, it would seem that the stock price of the graffiti expo has dropped significantly since last quarter. Gigli was a bigger hit than this bullshit. Thank heavens at least Cycle showed up. Does anyone here have flicks of the LAC production? If so keep them or throw them away please. I'd rather watch our new Firby interactive display in isle three.

In all my years of business I have never seen toys so poorly produced. If I sold Rence or Frost LAC dolls in my store I would be hit with a class action lawsuit. Frost? Frost disserves to be sentenced to life in Siberia for his reputed biting styles. Puff daddys more original. Its getting hot in here my young cold friend.

Sincerly,

Geoffrey CEO

Toys R US

that is pretty funny, whats even funnier is you didnt leave your name, real toys dont leave names, i left mine, now leave yours....frost

keep the chickens kluckin...

Originally posted by Geoffrey

Gentleman, it would seem that the stock price of the graffiti expo has dropped significantly since last quarter. Gigli was a bigger hit than this bullshit. Thank heavens at least Cycle showed up. Does anyone here have flicks of the LAC production? If so keep them or throw them away please. I'd rather watch our new Firby interactive display in isle three.

In all my years of business I have never seen toys so poorly produced. If I sold Rence or Frost LAC dolls in my store I would be hit with a class action lawsuit. Frost? Frost disserves to be sentenced to life in Siberia for his reputed biting styles. Puff daddys more original. Its getting hot in here my young cold friend.

Sincerly,

Geoffrey CEO

Toys R US

i stud alone gettin dome listen to the gangsta speak eh...

http://www.peat.org/images/big-gangsta-izzy-two.jpg'>

hadn't seen the pics but yeeee yeee.....yah got on em good pimpin

Thank god for cylce....thank god....the whole joint looks like ass. waht happen this year? is it that U.P. was going on? hmmmm pack it up. oh yeah my man MISE from Boston rocked something...anyone have flicks.....

Go Cycle... IMOK Cru represent......

and monk nice that your style changed....

peace

what-a-fucking-jerk!

Last Ups of the Summer Jam...

ARE crew and NewEnglandGraffAttack Present...

http://134.241.101.245/~michael/warehouse/flyer.jpg'>

http://134.241.101.245/~michael/nega pics/logos/med graff.jpg'>

Thats right boys and girls.. the last jam of the summer! Tell all your friends including DJs, MCs, Breakers, and Skateboarders!

For more information contact..

SpreRok@hotmail.com

GRH327@Hotmail.com

NewEnglandGraffAttack@yahoo.com

Re: Last Ups of the Summer Jam...

Originally posted by DiabloBlanco

ARE crew and NewEnglandGraffAttack Present...

http://134.241.101.245/~michael/warehouse/flyer.jpg'>

http://134.241.101.245/~michael/nega pics/logos/med graff.jpg'>

Thats right boys and girls.. the last jam of the summer! Tell all your friends including DJs, MCs, Breakers, and Skateboarders!

For more information contact..

SpreRok@hotmail.com

GRH327@Hotmail.com

NewEnglandGraffAttack@yahoo.com

i thought minneapolis still had one left...

blah

did anyone get any flix of illegal stuff on your way to or from scribble?

there are huge sober and ready fillins on a fire escape downtown cincy that i need to get..i went out yesterday and got all the monk and cycle throwies downtown.

anyone see any freeway stuff on your way?

am i the only one that doesn't understand why blatant biting gets respected in graff these days?

Am i the only one that remembers LEAD getting shit from a lot of people for looking similar to GREY last year?