Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm going to assume I'm not being refered to as the herb in this comment, but I will explain why I voted for TR808, and not Opticks, which was technically flawless in my opinion.

TR808s was the most visually appealing. It looked funk, like a Fat Albert cartoon. The O was nice though it could have looked less like an A. The V was good, though hidden. The E was standard Cali, always good, but the R. The R killed it. Mass murder.

Opticks was definitely the diamond in the rough. Though technically better, for all the shit-talking, you should have came way hader on this one. You half-assed it, when I was counting on you to crush spirits. This is a battle, and your battle tactic was disappointing. So I guess it's up to me.

Aerosoul, do you think you won the Lyric battle? Do you honestly think yours was better than Opticks, Hayabusa's or mine? (cause we all know I would have took it if I colored mine in) If not, cool. If so, we need to talk.

OPTICK X 1000

I know I ain't got shit on these cats that just battled and i know my place but... co-signed. E-doggs, O did it in for me, I don't like stuff like hyabusa's with actual like letters when they're not stretched and stuff, aerosoul's V was too big, tr808's R did it in for me. I ain't sayin Optick's stuff is perfect (every sketch anyone ever does could be better) but that is just straight fire imo. Letters flow but could be a bit thicker I say...

Once again I know my place... ya'll cats waaaaaaaaaaaaay better then I so don't get all riled up about what i just said, aight?

tr808 wins edoggg was close in second place

so... according to the thing we all got going now, tr808 picks the next word, right?

Battle Scoreboard Update 2/26/08

the way this is going to be is like tallys...

the " | " symbol means one win...

once u hit five wins in a category, it will be a " ^ " ...

once u hit ten wins in a category, it will be a " * " ...

CHARACTER BATTLES: (character pieces)

NewKoncept- ||||

Edoggg- |

Lando- |

THEMED BATTLES: (battles with a general idea behind them ; may include characters and/or letters)

NewKoncept- |||

Flavicon- |

Alreadydead- |

Seph- |

HANDSTYLE BATTLES: (handstyle pieces only)

Alreadydead- |

Ginger Bread Man- |

Seph- |

NEBER1Z- |

Mouth for War- |

REGULAR SKETCH BATTLES: (any other general battles ; blockbusters, pieces, and whatnot)

NewKoncept- ^

Edoggg- ^

Baron Von Counterculture- |||

Freightaholic- |||

Plezo1Son- ||

Sevnth- ||

Zulu- ||

LIMITone- ||

The optick one- ||

SurvivedAbortion- |

Sendhelp- |

Eightyfoursx- |

Alreadydead- |

Deptronik- |

Ye Old Erik- |

King Mile- |

Koar One- |

EastBay PirateHouse- |

Aerosoul- |

Fat Crispies- |

keeping secrets- |

LIMIL- |

achoe.am- |

Myth1ne- |

Ethreadzny2- |

Mr. Dedication777- |

Aerosoul- |

tr808- |

THROWIE BATTLES: (throw-ups only)

Edoggg- ||||

Marikoo- ||

Madmanmoses- |

Deptronik- |

Havok- |

Blart.BOS- |

NEBER1Z- |

Anothen- |

Voicemail Unibomber- |

Current Points Leader:

NewKoncept- *||

optick had some trains, ive seen some pics of his shit, dude has a mouth but imo done much more than most in this thread, but seriously optick i dig the old school shit as much as the next person,but i would love to see some shit from you that is more current with the times. no disrespect.

i think he lurks. he doesnt usually participate when there is all this stupid beef going on.

Yes I do lurk and yea too many people take this battle thing way to serious. Kills the fun so yea I like to do a battle here and there when the bullshit is at a minimum. For now I'll give you all something to smile at, well at least looking at it sould make you smile a litte.

Enjoy

pro.jpg