THUMPER! (what are you eating?)

Dirty_habiT

i'm gonna cook dinner for my girl tonight. she's so impressed i can cook, but all i do is cook up some pasta, maybe pan fry some veggies in garlic and oil. super easy, and it always gets me a proper blowjob. so i'll be eating pasta soon, and my girl will be eating my... word. anything to help get through monday.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

I just came to the realisation that Devilush is always eating good food.... and that makes me hungry.... good food.

;) well if you're ever in town....i know some really excellent places!

so tonight i had to cook for myself, the hubby is away. and i woke up mid afternoon so that left me limited to the neighborhood. walked up a couple of blocks and decided to make some home made beef stew and i was hungry so i got some extra potatoes to make some garlic mashed potatoes as a side.

i did an awesome job.

carrots

beef cubes

potatoes

onion

celery

mmmmmmmm too bad i had it all to myself.

:evil2:

My latest thing has been making pasta.... I just add some olive oil and italian dressing/ broccoli/ parmesan.... hot or cold it's good, and that's what I'm eating.

I don't even know where you stay at Ms. Devilush.... I think you may know how to get me on my email.

breakfast was: frosted strawberry poptarts (unheated) and milk

right now I'm making some Zatarain's red beans and rice with some cile peppers crushed up from the phillipines.... those fuckers make anything blazingly hot. Also, if you haven't tried Zatarain's, you're sleeping.... it's good and cheap and good....

Archived