THUMPER! (what are you eating?)

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well at breakfast time this morning I had this fantastic idea.... don't laugh... a "breakfast quesadilla"....

so I cooked scrambled eggs and sausage, used some "italian" (mozerella), added some thinly sliced seranos.... and it turned out well... you can train a chimp to make quesadillas.

i made some good ass waffles this morning, damn i made like 8 of them bitches, aunt jamima syrup was pretty good

had some chicken and dumplings for dinner, but goddamit i wanted some wings and shit

i also had some of those t.g.i.f. potato chips, those shits are good as hell

breakfast: tomatosandwich w/ humus, and white onions...and a sunny d

lunch: turkey bacon club sanmmich, seasoned fries with ranch on the side....water

dinner: ok i dont know how to spell any of this stuff so ill just spell it like it sounds.....fillawfuls?...(i think theyre made of chick peas..not sure..brown on the outside green inside)...w/ some mustard, a couple of lack majune?...(looks like middle eastern tortillas with wierd spaghetti and herb sauce type stuff spread all over it)...and some water to drink....

boooomb diggggaaaaay

Archived