African Damage

Vein*76

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
WRECKONIZE awesome! from what i have seen there are tons of talented writers in S.A.. i was there in 94? 95? cant remember, but had a great time.

where in s.a. were you?business or pleasure..there are some really sick cats here.

Originally posted by BitchAssSlut

this is why africa is full of black people.

it sucks.

yeah... there are so many black people in south africa, it looks like midnight all day long....nothing but blacks in SOUTH africa.

but ill agree, not too hot. im sure there must be better examples.

although there is something strange that i like about the 'sect' piece.

yeah... there are so many black people in south africa, it looks like midnight all day long....nothing but blacks in SOUTH africa.

so what is up with all this racism and shit?of course theres lots of black people here..this is africa.LOGIC is a motherfucker huh?

BIGBLUE The trains look good. The graf explosion knows no boundaries .The only Black & White I see concern in is viewed in pic #3

no doubt,only see color in the piece not in the skin pigment.

joe Alot of those pieces look like they have some AMERICAN influence in them.........Thats right,cuz we Muthuhfuking Americans run shit!

i know you(americans) did,we respect that and we look up to american founders such as cornbread and taki,but did you know that africans started painting on rocks as early as the 1600's?but that doesnt matter,what matters is that we are all into the same art form and we should unite in dropping art and burning this society which does not give a fuck about us.

Originally posted by joe

Alot of those pieces look like they have some AMERICAN influence in them.........Thats right,cuz we Muthuhfuking Americans run shit!

remember that all you EURO TRASH fuks!

YES YOU FUCKTARD YANK! SOUTH <span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>AFRICA IS OBVIOUSLY IN EUROPE! I HOPE YOU BLOW OFF YOUR HANDS CELEBRATING THE 4TH OF JULY YOU STUPID FUCK.</span>

Originally posted by joe

Alot of those pieces look like they have some AMERICAN influence in them.........Thats right,cuz we Muthuhfuking Americans run shit!

remember that all you EURO TRASH fuks!

yeh id love to see somethng youve painted you loud mouthed twat

Archived