Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vein*76

African Damage

awesome! from what i have seen there are tons of talented writers in S.A.. i was there in 94? 95? cant remember, but had a great time.

WRECKONIZE awesome! from what i have seen there are tons of talented writers in S.A.. i was there in 94? 95? cant remember, but had a great time.

where in s.a. were you?business or pleasure..there are some really sick cats here.

^^ dont ever leave kentucky ./..

yo fresh trains...i hear good things bout sa wats the deal with the trains.... cmon get me open for a trip....

that IS fresh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

those black and white flat line bombs are ILL

hmmmmmmmmmm

isit true they have old tube stock from london running in parts of africa???:ballcap: :yuck:

good stuff. i enjoy seeing what's goin on around the world. i agree with the post above, from what i've seen too, south africe has some really dope writers. keep rockin.

well... the graffs are pretty ugly but its nice to see theres a scene there

Originally posted by Edika

well... the graffs are pretty ugly but its nice to see theres a scene there

I don't reckon it's ugly. They look like they've got some skills.

Originally posted by BitchAssSlut

this is why africa is full of black people.

it sucks.

yeah... there are so many black people in south africa, it looks like midnight all day long....nothing but blacks in SOUTH africa.

but ill agree, not too hot. im sure there must be better examples.

although there is something strange that i like about the 'sect' piece.

Originally posted by BitchAssSlut

this is why africa is full of black people.

it sucks.

hahahahahahaha:lol: :lol:

yeah... there are so many black people in south africa, it looks like midnight all day long....nothing but blacks in SOUTH africa.

so what is up with all this racism and shit?of course theres lots of black people here..this is africa.LOGIC is a motherfucker huh?

The trains look good. The graf explosion knows no boundaries .The only Black & White I see concern in is viewed in pic #3

Alot of those pieces look like they have some AMERICAN influence in them.........Thats right,cuz we Muthuhfuking Americans run shit!

remember that all you EURO TRASH fuks!

BIGBLUE The trains look good. The graf explosion knows no boundaries .The only Black & White I see concern in is viewed in pic #3

no doubt,only see color in the piece not in the skin pigment.

joe Alot of those pieces look like they have some AMERICAN influence in them.........Thats right,cuz we Muthuhfuking Americans run shit!

i know you(americans) did,we respect that and we look up to american founders such as cornbread and taki,but did you know that africans started painting on rocks as early as the 1600's?but that doesnt matter,what matters is that we are all into the same art form and we should unite in dropping art and burning this society which does not give a fuck about us.

Originally posted by joe

Alot of those pieces look like they have some AMERICAN influence in them.........Thats right,cuz we Muthuhfuking Americans run shit!

YES YOU FUCKTARD YANK! SOUTH <span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>AFRICA IS OBVIOUSLY IN EUROPE! I HOPE YOU BLOW OFF YOUR HANDS CELEBRATING THE 4TH OF JULY YOU STUPID FUCK.</span>

Originally posted by joe

yeh id love to see somethng youve painted you loud mouthed twat

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now