Repetitive things you find yourself doing

Kettiecat

I wouldn’t exactly call them nervous habits because they are not always done when “nervous” just silly things you catch yourself doing repeatedly such as cracking your knuckles.

I have this habit of rubbing my eyebrows. You know like when you have your elbows on the desk with your head in your hands how your finger tips would touch the ends of your eye brows. I catch myself doing that in class all the time.

I have to beep my car alarm an odd number of times. Preferably 3, but sometimes I over click and have to go to 5.

I also constantly rub/play/smoosh the end of my nose.

I know other people have weird mannerisms that they do, so post them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i always take my hat off(i always wear a DC hat), scatch the top of my head and put it abck on. all done with my left hand.

also bouncing my leg when im sitting down. i guess thats a nervous habit, but tons of people do it.

-car alarm about 3 times too. i also check the handles to see if they are locked .

-washing hands before i go to sleep.

-checking the alarm clock before i go to sleep.about 10 times. eh..

- checking things more than once or twice.

-im a little on the ocd side sometimes.

but this behavior is not as bad since i moved a few weeks ago. jeegers.

If something is out of place on my desk, I compulsively straighten things up. Everything has to look perfect, in a sense. I just can't help myself.

Hi, My name is J, and I'm an organizational freak.

Archived