Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fatbastard

so tell me...

you know how your out and about in the streets and you see someone you know, is this a good thing or a bad thing...explain

and also i would like to know of the times pretending you didnt see the person and trying to avoid it, did this back fire?

mad people say they see me walking around all the time...shit is funny...i get pissed when they appraoch me though...always acting fucking stupid and shit...

Guest sneak

what usually happens to me is that ill get on a bus then someone i know, but not very well will get on. we'll have eye contact say a few words then sit in icy silence till one of us gets off.

Originally posted by fatbastard

you know how your out and about in the streets and you see someone you know, is this a good thing or a bad thing...explain

and also i would like to know of the times pretending you didnt see the person and trying to avoid it, did this back fire?

if you've been meaning to act/tell them something and actually have something to say, it's a good thing. if not, say hi and go on your way. it's always fun to mess around with random strangers and confront them as if you're longtime friends, too :D

Originally posted by Parted Ways

if they see me, they would call my name and exchange a few words. vice versa.

bout the same for me. it depends on how well i know the person..

Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

i just look out the window or at the ground and pretend i didnt see them

man fuck all dem pussy niggas dawg, when i ride on my 6-4 we grill bitches ya heard?

yeah that type of shit happens a lot. It's funny though cuz in my home city no one says shit to anyone out in public. If you make eye contact then you just give the little head nod or shoot em a low inconspicuos peace sign. Maybe both if you are feeling saucey.;)

Guest ctrl+alt+del

once some girls from school saw me hanging out with intangibibible fame and a black guy outside of arby's so they immediately assumed i was a drug dealer

Originally posted by podrido

man fuck all dem pussy niggas dawg, when i ride on my 6-4 we grill bitches ya heard?

while bumping to the three-six

Its nice seeing people on road, they have a kinda glow of familiarity around them, when you see them you are like whoa.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

once some girls from school saw me hanging out with intangibibible fame and a black guy outside of arby's so they immediately assumed i was a drug dealer

who was the black guy? I remember dealing outside arbys...but I dont remember no black guy...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this