Takin it back to staling GI Joes at East Liberty Sears... Pitssburgh Volume 3

Guest mikro137

soviet

dude i know i cant do philly and i dont bite say one more bad thing about me and im going over every soviet and yeti's more my boy dude just for you to know since you told rune and ether and them i bite him dog so let this be the end or no more soviet except for trains kid

fred

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FREDDDY KRUEGER

your crazy....... im gona come visit pitt. soon im slacking i gus in that department............. not many people can fuck with soviet thats my man. you wanna see fred krueger wait till i show up its in the making along with some ill heads. i know i never been tp itt and the Inet doesnt show much but im pretty hype to come visit your city it should be fun......lovin all the flicks i seen on this waste of money at the tittty bar night.be on that lookout.

Guest mikro137

Re: DEMOLITION

Originally posted by factorial

"not many people can fuck with soviet thats my man. you wanna see fred krueger wait till i show up its in the making along with some ill heads."

WHATS THIS MEAN

-FRED

it means stop talking on the internet .

it was a logo...

Originally posted by rob deer

is that a stencil? or clever logo play? pretty awesome.

IT'S HARD TO PAINT DRUNK, WHEN YOU'RE BALANCING ON A GONDOLA. NO EXCUSES...

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE CALL LETTERS OR NAME OF THAT LINE???? ALWAYS WONDERED, HAVE ONLY SEEN THEM ONE TIME...

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Re: Re: suckers!

Originally posted by janedoe

With all of your errors one would beg to differ who the "stupider" person is.

It only looked like one error to me. Brake apparently isn't a word...woops. Point to you Mr. Fatcopone. Stupider is however a word, why the quotes?

I am still going to have to go with you being stupider. Don't you fools have each others phone or email? Everytime I come on here there is like 5 posts saying some dumb shit like "call me dude" "no, email me man" etc etc. Are yall on the internet that much that it is your best means of communicating? That shit is sad homie. It is your right to post whatever the hell you want but it makes you look like a hater when you post YOUR OWN shit all the time and not what you see. The tide train for example; if I recall there was another piece on it, any reason you didn't post it?

Get that internet fame kid.

Re: Re: Re: suckers!

Originally posted by WalterSobcek

It only looked like one error to me. Brake apparently isn't a word...woops. Point to you Mr. Fatcopone. Stupider is however a word, why the quotes?

I am still going to have to go with you being stupider. Don't you fools have each others phone or email? Everytime I come on here there is like 5 posts saying some dumb shit like "call me dude" "no, email me man" etc etc. Are yall on the internet that much that it is your best means of communicating? That shit is sad homie. It is your right to post whatever the hell you want but it makes you look like a hater when you post YOUR OWN shit all the time and not what you see. The tide train for example; if I recall there was another piece on it, any reason you didn't post it?

Get that internet fame kid.

cry cry cry

Archived