Takin it back to staling GI Joes at East Liberty Sears... Pitssburgh Volume 3

Guest mikro137

fr real..none of my buisness, but postin all the shitalkin for the world ta see, you makin it everyones buisness, how bout you end it like this...facto doin his thing out there, puttin in some serious work, fatco doin his thing, stay workin too. you got beef, handle it in the real world cause you probably see each other every day..what is this some hippie-turned-emo-gangsta anger management thread? lets see some flicks or lets see some blood...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rod stewart

mikro ......senior year

emocorehttp://www.fotango.com/p/eba00297971f00000040.jpg'>

i found this in a package tide sent me a few years ago.this is the diamond i first met and this is how i will always remember him.i heard now that he listens to grindcore.but i know he still loves his boy george records deep down. graff cops please don't arrest him for this picture!i didn't want to reveale his identity but i just love this photo.diamond in his room.

yo walter, thats not me. i have no idea who janedoe is. straight up. you seem to have some (a) misconceptions about me, (B) jealousy issues about me, or © you just dont know what the fuck you are talking about. why don't you email me then, and let me know who you are. if you are who i think you are, you either see me and front like a bitch or you don't know me at all and you seem frustrated on this computer...

why are YOU all steamed about not seeing that freight? email me.

yo rod stewart

you sure that picture aint tide in his yunger years

just sending you a picture of himself

the diamond was never that sexy or enjoyed spiderman or the turtles

but he did always enjoy a good old pair of tights

but dude i heard you were coming up again ...... you should roll up herrr

tall printing,

FRED KRUEGER

Guest rod stewart

Re: yo rod stewart

Originally posted by factorial

you sure that picture aint tide in his yunger years

just sending you a picture of himself

the diamond was never that sexy or enjoyed spiderman or the turtles

but he did always enjoy a good old pair of tights

but dude i heard you were coming up again ...... you should roll up herrr

tall printing,

FRED KRUEGER

is this the real fred ?if so look at the savage summer thread and you'll see rod put yo ass up in the lou. you need to cum down here and get hooked on heroin and become rod's new partner in crime.ask tide how i gets down! and no i am not cuming back .i was told i am to dirty to live with. so i will have to visit sometime.meet a sluty gutter bitch from the subburbs. lick her butthole until it's pink,and then drain her parents bank account while living in her loft! that way i can take jyk to new levels,and be the voice of pittsburgh radio.you see i will be a game show host 1 day. however i'm depressed and very drunk right now.me and my mom have been drinking robotussin and margaritas all day in preparation of the LD art show! which i will not be wearing a shirt or underwear for! i was broken up with last night after a 2 week worlwind romance.so i need some new pussy! love rod arron stewart! midwest king!

Guest rob deer
Originally posted by DankLordz

slap an E on that baby and its looking pretty close to an evict piece.. I second the notion..

biting is like fucking a fat girl...it's fun until you get caught.

HAH

FUCK ALL THIS SHIT

EVICT AINT FROM STEALERVILLE

FUCK EM

BUT WHAT ABOUT YOUNG VIC20 FROM SF KILLING SHIT?

VICK DOES LOOK LIKE EVICKT, THEY SHOULD BOX IT OUT !!!!!!!!

FUCK THIS LAME INTERNET WHO JOCKS WHO SHIT!!!!!!!!

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3-way fight !!!!

I WOULD PAY FOR A TICKET FOR VIC20, JUST SO I COULD WATCH AND EAT POPCORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived