Takin it back to staling GI Joes at East Liberty Sears... Pitssburgh Volume 3

Guest mikro137

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikro137
Originally posted by DEMOLITION

lets put an end to all this madnezz shal wee....lol

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00317522f00000008.jpg'>

nice flicks tho. alll around

yo man, i was told a while ago that "DABE" was actually from philly. he had a few tags around here a few years ago. but i won't even embarrass pittsburgh by posting the "FRED" tall prints around south side. god, they are a shame. them kids need to go over that SHIT with the QUICKNESS.

suckers!

Disgusted and disgruntled...

Stupid people should not be allowed to breed and produce even stupider people like you...

I call down a curse on you and your family to leave you barren and unable to produce anymore hellishly stupid western PA offspring. I hope all of your computers brake soon.

TOYS!:D

Guest YinzerXpress

fatcop another great post.... get at me, angry ryan and i would like to aquire a piece of you work i have at the crib for our new place nahmeeen, i also got a phone now check the email player....

Re: suckers!

Originally posted by WalterSobcek

Disgusted and disgruntled...

Stupid people should not be allowed to breed and produce even stupider people like you...

I call down a curse on you and your family to leave you barren and unable to produce anymore hellishly stupid western PA offspring. I hope all of your computers brake soon.

TOYS!:D

With all of your errors one would beg to differ who the "stupider" person is.

Guest rod stewart

what's new

that's the dope ish.that sovie nigga makes the honey's eye's faint. i still didn't get my cult cd. i heard mikro is in a frat now? hey vick email a nigga i got something to tell a baller(ask semi bout erkle). i think i'm getting a dick tattoo this week. i need to think of a word that would look good 9 inch's long?i found some shoe's and i might get a job.that's all for now.until next time.rodney.

Guest mikro137

Re: what's new

Originally posted by rod stewart

that's the dope ish.that sovie nigga makes the honey's eye's faint. i still didn't get my cult cd. i heard mikro is in a frat now? hey vick email a nigga i got something to tell a baller(ask semi bout erkle). i think i'm getting a dick tattoo this week. i need to think of a word that would look good 9 inch's long?i found some shoe's and i might get a job.that's all for now.until next time.rodney.

dude its not a frat , its a social club , we watch football and stuff.

hey blue! theres no ice in my lemonade. drop down and give me teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnn.

wow, you're crazy man. i like you, but you're crazy.

like, in my frat, we drink alot of beer and fuck sluts. afterwards we get together for our weekly circle jerk. ack is always the last one to finish. i think he likes it.

after 2 am, any female left in my house gives up her right to say no. and also, we put roofies in (get this) even each others drinks.

no, really. thats a hot soviet. will have more flicks by friday around supper, again.

cheers,

sense

to the fucks

first of all niser philly might be painted next year but not by you your the the king you were never a king you might paint but not much you might of been a king (doubt it though) but not no more

and soviet kid you gotta stop talking shit on a nigga you paint trains and your good enough to paint the streets i suck and i paint the streets the end of that

you tell me about bringing things up on here damn what the fuck are you doing

and if you dont stop dissing me im a kill every thing you got on the streets

and i know them talls suck but you drink 3 6ers of laser and some captian morgan and see what you do

another thing are you trying to embarrasse, or however the fuck you spell it , me it aint gonna happen if i cared what people thought of me or how i painted i would of quit a year and not even half ago but wait ive been caught like 4 or 5 times and got a p.o. and still paint the streets, not get caught like once and paint trains cause im scared of walls not under bridges or the unlegals

and go ahead tell me you'll go to jail or whatever so what ill go to where the fuck ever ill go

FREDDDY KRUEGER

p.s.

i do weak tall prints

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by janedoe

we're streaking!

thank you.

do you trust that i dont want to see you die here tonight

yes sir.

blue youre my boy!

Re: to the fucks

Originally posted by factorial

first of all niser philly might be painted next year but not by you your the the king you were never a king you might paint but not much you might of been a king (doubt it though) but not no more

and soviet kid you gotta stop talking shit on a nigga you paint trains and your good enough to paint the streets i suck and i paint the streets the end of that

you tell me about bringing things up on here damn what the fuck are you doing

and if you dont stop dissing me im a kill every thing you got on the streets

and i know them talls suck but you drink 3 6ers of laser and some captian morgan and see what you do

another thing are you trying to embarrasse, or however the fuck you spell it , me it aint gonna happen if i cared what people thought of me or how i painted i would of quit a year and not even half ago but wait ive been caught like 4 or 5 times and got a p.o. and still paint the streets, not get caught like once and paint trains cause im scared of walls not under bridges or the unlegals

and go ahead tell me you'll go to jail or whatever so what ill go to where the fuck ever ill go

FREDDDY KRUEGER

p.s.

i do weak tall prints

what the fuck are you fucking talking about

you fucking the whole fucking thing up to fuck and fucking back!

FUCK

jesus h fucking christ

this is the fucking worlds tiniest fucking violin playing my fucking heart fucking weeps for fucking you.

Tall fucking drunks? If you fucking suck drunk then fucking paint fucking good and then fucking party fucking shit goddamn fucking internet

FUCK!

Archived