Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mr.VIRS

my VIRS collection

dudes all the sketches here warent done by me only by other ppl so stop calling me a biter

see, no offense, but all that other people sketchin shit for you is gonna do is make it easier for you to bite, so i would suggest not to have people sketch shit for you.

How in the fuck did you get Virus and Totem to do sketches for you?

Do they feel sorry for you becasue you are from Israel?

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

How in the fuck did you get Virus and Totem to do sketches for you?

Do they feel sorry for you becasue you are from Israel?

no shit thats what im wondering.

oh and....

Originally posted by mr.VIRS

no man its not like virus at all it pronunced like like veerzzzz

Originally posted by mr.VIRS

ohh and another thing i dont prenounse my name as virs but as virus

shut up.

I like this thread, and I think it's cool as hell that some great writers are taking some time out to help this kid out. Keep it up virs.

Virs, if you spent half as much time drawing your own name, rather than chasing after people to do it for you...

i just got a giant pack in the mail from stae2 kd and he bombed my ass with the dopest shit ever to be known i have to show you all the flicks

shit from bisc one and sanse and ces loomit seen stae chino

Virs,

I tried to find your aim name, but I couldn't, so I'm just gonna let you know here. YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO CRITICIZE ANYONE ABOUT ANYTHING, keep that in mind. I don't care how many kings draw your name, or how many of Zones arrows and connections you bite, you are not even close to being on my level, so keep your fingers from punching those keys... I'm not a king, no where near it, I don't claim to be a king, I'm not saying anything I do is great, even good, but you have no right to comment on shit that I do. I never "dissed" you up until now, I never had a negative comment about your biting or half ass black outlines, I think you're a toy, but I keep my fingers off of telling you that, I keep your name out of my mouth, try to do the same. Here's the point, in case you missed it, you don't have the skill to diss other people. The sketch of mine you criticized was done in 15 minutes, I know there are mistakes on it, but it burns most, if not all of the stuff you've ever done. To be honest, you have no concept of what makes strong letterforms, without the stuff you've bitten, you have NOTHING. You're a toy, you'll remain a toy until further notice. Let's be real though, you're mad because I did Riak's name without him asking, but after you begging everyone on 12 oz to do yours for like 6 months I didn't. I apologize for hurting your ego. But lets end this whole thing right now, don't respond to shit I post, don't look at pictures I put up, and I'll do the same for you...

That will be all...

aim me

virsrof

and another thing

quote by milton

----------------------------------------------------

Let's be real though, you're mad because I did Riak's name without him asking, but after you begging everyone on 12 oz to do yours for like 6 months I didn't. I apologize for hurting your ego.

-----------------------------------------------------

ever saw me asking you to sketch my name??? fuck no i dont know you dont need and defnetly dont want your wackness on my name

To be honest, I don't see it.

On the B, the bottom isn't supposed to be a hole,

it's a clip with a shadow. Same with the other

shadow you attiribute to Zone...standard stuff.

The right arrow is standard too. Sure, some of the

connections could use help but that's part of the

learning process.

^

yep.

Not to mention that's far and away the best of virs's stuff I've ever seen. Big improvement. Keep sketching.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this