my VIRS collection

mr.VIRS

VIRS...LISTEN!!!!!! YOU WILL NOT GET GOOD TOMMAROW NEXT WEEK OR NEXT MONTH AND I REALLY DONT SEE WHY U DESERVE THIS INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF HELP,THAT STILL DOESNT SEEM TO SATISFY YOU I LEARNED IT ON MY OWN IT TAKES YEARS I FEEL THIS IS JUST A FAD FOR YOU THATS WHY U WANT TO B GOOD SO FAST PERSONALLY IVE BEEN WRITING 10 YEARS AND I ONLY DO IT FOR MYSELF CLOSE THIS THREAD AND GO LEARN CHESS!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know i been bashin on virs, granted he has asked for a good amount of help, but you guys have to admit, he is gettin better, not fast, but he is. I think YOU SHOULD STOP ASKIN FOR HELP VIRS, GET BETTER ON YOUR OWN, AND STOP GETTIN PEOPLE TO SKETCH YOUR NAME, THIS WILL ONLY MAKE YOU WANT TO BITE MORE. STOP ASKIN FOR HELP AND WE WILL STOP BASHIN YOU, DEAL???

see im not the only one who bashed on virs....see listen virs just get off the internet and paint.fuck asking for everyones help etc..just like dude above me a couple of posts up said learn it on your own or fom people around you just like we all did..........................

Originally posted by PHYNE

see im not the only one who bashed on virs....see listen virs just get off the internet and paint.fuck asking for everyones help etc..just like dude above me a couple of posts up said learn it on your own or fom people around you just like we all did..........................

thats the only thing you all dont get i dont have ppl around me to learn from

any way i m not going to post here fo a while my desired style is coming along see you in a mount or so

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by virsoner

deal but just for the record i still suck dick , and i want you to have un solicited anal intercourse with me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by fatbastard

dude,

i promise you those are not done by totem2 and virus AA..... they are just rediculous bites, i promise you...virus aa and totem2 would post to a lot higher quality if at all.

http://grm.m.walla.co.il/briefcase/00f3/a/s/i/_/c/a/p/2/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/r/200302261904287816/200310241654373426/totem1.jpg'>

im pretty sure it is totem, look how fresh it is, i doubt most people could sketch something in totem style, let alone do someone elses name, especially virs, this looks way authentic to me

Guest Propaganda

WHO CARES!?

Let the nerd have his sketches done for him. It is none of our business. He is just posting all that shit to make us feel like he KNOWS connections but in reality he is just a another poser skater in line trying to get a auto graff from tony hawk.

• 4 weeks later...

give him a break you fucking dicks.. sure hes not the best, and he always asks people to draw his name like a fucking 14 year old..

you think being like everyone else, or the first person who started talking shit is cool? lay the fuck off.. you guys are all fucking dicks.. 90% of the assholes talking shit have nothing to show for....

how would all you fuckers like it if you made a thread for yourself and for help and everyone all of a sudden started bashing the fuck out of you and your shit?? honestly i think he sucks and his perspective is fucking lame... but i dont sit here and try to make him quit... or anything like that..

keep trying, just get a new perspective there buddy..

I'm curious how the fuck could that not be totem? It looks pretty fuckin clean to me... I'll put my money on it to that it IS totem. Fatbastard i think you just are jealous, it's not like totem is gonna refuse to do the damn kids book, i don't think he cares enough or has beef with Virs. And mad other kids did ill shit in it too and I don't think any of em are bites includin that totem shit. So really... stop bein jealous and realize virs got some ill heads to do his name for him, who the hell cares.

and everyone else givin virsa hard time... whats the point? seriously... first off, he lives in fuckin israel, do you really care what he does or doesn't do? Let him bite, let him whine and get people to do his name or whatever (not asyin you do all that virs but these people whine aobut stupid shit you do) and none of that shit matters... it's the fuckin internet. Just don't come in this post and don't say anythin if you don't have anyhtin else to say. I come thru these boards once and awhile when I'm bored... just read all the replies look at pics and bump my post up or whatever. Usually I don't respond to other peoples stuff too much just maybe point some ill shit out or whatever, but this shit is annoying to read.... you guys care way too much about what virs does. Let him be and live your own life. If he lived in ya neighborhood or some shit then it could matter, but he don't even live near you it's the damn internet and you should really care less.

anywayz... that's bout it with my really long reply just felt like sainy that shit cuz after reaidn mad posts hatin on virs it was getting annoying cuz seriously... it shouldn't fuckin matter. Virs could go jump off a cliff for all i care and it wouldn't affect me ( not sayin i want ya dead or nothin haha) so how does him biting or whatever other non sense affect you? it doesn't so shut the fuck up and leave him be...

this is a painitng from a yera ago i just had the chance to flick it

http://grm.m.walla.co.il/briefcase/00f3/d/i/d/i/c/a/p/o/e/i/r/a/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/r/200301291352334726/200401011212173753/Pict0003.jpg'>

this is somthing more recent from a month ago i did it on a sheet together with my crew mate SIGN

it says afk a funky krew

http://grm.m.walla.co.il/briefcase/00f3/d/i/d/i/c/a/p/o/e/i/r/a/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/r/200301291352334726/200401011215392516/25452064.jpg'>

Originally posted by onesecondple

virs, imma throw down some advice, dont post for a while, get out and paint, then come back thats the only way poeple will respect you, cuz as you can tell with all your threads thus far, people are just gonna be criticising you and what not

does anyone else think this kids shit is horrible and has no right to give advice to heads?

and virs....painting sheets bro? thats pretty bad ass.

^^^

Originally posted by albinomonkey

onesecondple(enter) has some dope shit so suck on dese nuts you dingleberry fagbag

ahahhaha!!! you're soooooo fuckin wack man, it's fuckin hilarious... if you're gonna reply you best be replying with a "word" that you want to do and a fuckin deadline otherwise please keep it....

shutup do you wanna prove that your better then me? look at your work compared to mine , no shit you would burn me but you don't have to be an ass about it , cuz ur not the shit i dont care how good you are, im just standing up for my boy enter, now you don't have to be a bitch, and im not tryin to start beef but you can piss me off with posts like these, i mean WOW you've been writing longer then i have that doesnt give you the right to try to prove your better then a beginner, thats pretty pathetic, i mean seriously no one cares anyways, so dont ever call me wack and go jack off or something but please leave me alone if you don't have anything nice to say, i know this is going to start up alot of shit but like i said before you don't need to go on acting like you have to prove that your better then me... its not a big deal , im just standing up for my boy ENTER like i said, please don't take this all directly to offense, just tryin to explain my point, but if you want to go ahead and reply back with nonsense go ahead but that just makes you even more "wack"

wut are you an idiot?! ^^^^

hecz was saying ( atleast from my point of view) that you got to put your sketches where your mouth is in order to be heard and to gain respect battle the dude for the right to diss him even if its for standing up for your boys

and to the dude who said somthing about the sheet... it was done at a b- boy contest the mannegers didnt let up paint the wall so we did it on a sheet

Originally posted by virsoner

wut are you an idiot?! ^^^^

hecz was saying ( atleast from my point of view) that you got to put your sketches where your mouth is in order to be heard and to gain respect battle the dude for the right to diss him even if its for standing up for your boys

and to the dude who said somthing about the sheet... it was done at a b- boy contest the mannegers didnt let up paint the wall so we did it on a sheet

well thats your point of view... right?,... to me he was dissing me, just like how he was dissing me on dork's thread so don't get in to our bussiness just how Hecz shouldnt have got into my bussines between me and that dude that dissed enter...

Originally posted by YEAHMANWORD

does anyone else think this kids shit is horrible and has no right to give advice to heads?

yeah,that kid ENTER is a freaking joke,i hope no ones actually taking his advice..what a toy...:lol: and i really dont have much to say about virs,he lives in israel its going to take him a while to develop..

Archived