my VIRS collection

mr.VIRS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once bitten twice shy...

This was a beef from another site that I felt would be relevent here...

Virs posted a pic and to me it looked like a bite so I commented on it.

Originally posted by geezpot

Can't take simple critisism,

I made a comment in regards to your stuff reminding me of a toy bite of a virus AA style with a teal twist. I think that I have every right (as does every user on PG) to make comments about posts. I never claimed to be better than anyone and for you to make a comment about my stuff then to tell me to shut the fuck up doesn't seem too kind. Your stuff I've seen at 12ounce was pretty good I just wasn't feeling this one-here's a virusAA and your flow and letter structure looks pretty close...

http://www.visualorgasm.com/photos/va-virus006.jpg'>

http://grm.m.walla.co.il/briefcase/00f3/s/h/a/n/i/z/a/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/r/200308091457198155/200309122117037647/shit.jpg'>

Virs I never called you out as a biter-I simply made a comment about one sketch looking like a bite. One sketch resembling another is a bite, isn't it?

Although after reading the last 3 pages of this thread I'M NOW CALLING U A BITER!!!!! Now go eat a falafel bitch.

Geezpot

One sketch resembling another is a bite, isn't it?

It depends if shit is unintentional or not... I have a few sketches that resemble other people's work. I don't bite either. Check out my thread entilted "Melk... Melk... Melk" and you'll see what's up. I have one piece that resembles AST's [ASTISM on this board] and another that resembles TEAL. That's why I changed my name. I'm going to use letters that aren't used much. Well, at least try to.

PEACE

BITER

Originally posted by DrSeusLives

It depends if shit is unintentional or not... .

After reading this thread I would ASSUME that all his sketches are not a coincident or unintentional. Biting is not allright if you're just going to bite and post. How would you like it if someone plagerized your hard work and tryed to get credit fo it? I know Virus AA would be pissed.

Tbious-I'm not dissing the falafel wagon, I just told Virs to go and eat one??????????????????????????????????????????????????

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/381603/HP.COM.jpg'>

GEEZpot

its funny to come back and see everyone hating this guy. i dont really have an opinion on is bites, though i dont think he really has TOO much room to pose as a mentor to anyone *those of who he has critisized/tried to comment on...

the only think i think is that 12oz makes people's heads get big. just because someone made a sketch better than a previous one doesnt mean they are good, but aperently the noobies on this site dont understand that. so virs..... stop posting on this forum and using everyones patronizing statements to make you feel like a decent writer. draw/impress yourself, not for other people... its more rewarding.

Originally posted by mr.VIRS

vius's v is build out of 3 bars mine out of 4

my s compared to virus is wack if i would have bite i'd at least do a good job

3 bars or 37 shit still looks the same.....anyway man i wouldn't take it to heart half the peeps who critisize you you'll never know....so fuck it keep your hed up and paint some pieces.....

• 1 month later...