my VIRS collection

mr.VIRS

Re: ALBINO....

Originally posted by HECZONER

IM SORRY MAN...... OK... You're taking this internet thing waaaaaaaay toooo serious... I dont want to cause you any more stress.... just forget the whole thing...:lol:

yo hecs did you get my email? your not blowing me off are you?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by awkward eye

yeah,that kid ENTER is a freaking joke,i hope no ones actually taking his advice..what a toy...:lol: and i really dont have much to say about virs,he lives in israel its going to take him a while to develop..

seems like every thread i check this kid is dishing out advice on everything from letter structure to color schemes.

you just gotta stop bro.

Originally posted by YEAHMANWORD

does anyone else think this kids shit is horrible and has no right to give advice to heads?

and virs....painting sheets bro? thats pretty bad ass.

aight, what i said about virs a while ago, was in fact a while ago, i will check and edit this post, months ago, so i have a little more room for advice now. And i dont comment on letter structures or color skemes unless they are not as good as me, which is a good amount of people on this page. So, in fact i would like to say fuck you, you are an idiot

Originally posted by onesecondple

i know i been bashin on virs, granted he has asked for a good amount of help, but you guys have to admit, he is gettin better, not fast, but he is. I think YOU SHOULD STOP ASKIN FOR HELP VIRS, GET BETTER ON YOUR OWN, AND STOP GETTIN PEOPLE TO SKETCH YOUR NAME, THIS WILL ONLY MAKE YOU WANT TO BITE MORE. STOP ASKIN FOR HELP AND WE WILL STOP BASHIN YOU, DEAL???

hmm, 10/31/03, long time ago. plus, if you read this, which you obviously didnt, you would be able to realize that no where in there did i comment on letter structure, color skemes, or anyting really related to graffiti. I simply suggested he get off the board cuz he gettin bashed so much, then come back when he was better. Once again, you are a moron

Originally posted by Milton

You should have listened Virs, but you didn't. I tried to be civil, but you just keep talking. A picture is worth a thousand words though... Maybe you should look in the mirror with your deTective eye.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-10/414763/virs.jpg'>

Keep talking... Everybody bites to get better, but you just keep doing it...

stop pointing out stupid bullshit and burn it...everyone that is trynna bash on this kid has no room to talk themselves...

I've already said more than enough on the Virs issue, but

Hahah, Israeli paint is weak.

If you look closely at that picture you'll know exactly what I mean.

Wack move. Prove me wrong and I'll swallow what I said, but real heads know what's wrong with that fr8.

Originally posted by virsoner

our trains are heavly guarded by refrigeratior sized ppl armed with m-16 and dog petroling all over the place bombing the train yard in israel is a suciced mission

petroling? so they are gassing shit?

haha, im jokin, you gotta be dedicated, crush that shit man

Originally posted by azert

The paint also doesn't bend on the ridges that are on the freight...

yes, i think it is completely clear that he photoshoped it on at this point, stop pointing shit out.....i think it was some sick and twisted isreali joke....

man what the fuck virs you are fucking stupid..

so you did that in the day right?? either that or you did it at night and for some reason they let you in the next day?? and like everyone else is saying, the ridges.. man you fucking suck virs.. i use to think you might have been an OK kid even though toy.. but now that you pull this stunt.. man..

your photoshop skills suck too.. you should have made it a realistic size, or did you bring a ladder into tht heavily secured area to get those orange bubbles way up there??

and another thing... right click the pic and youll see that the pic is titled 'untitled_copy' and thats exactly what photoshop does when you save it with the default name.. you dug yourself in a hole prickface.

fuck man you are fucking so dumb youre not even good at being a liar you fucktard, now get the fuck off here.

Archived