my VIRS collection

mr.VIRS

Originally posted by mr.VIRS

if you are bot talking about the arrows i bit out of cope 2's peace then i dont know wut you talking about and as a matter of fact they are not realy a bite cuz' i always put them there so wut ever just thought i'd point it out .

marz if you got aim hit me up may be me and you could learn some stuff from eachother since we both love the same style

and to all the other keep this thread going

dude... i didn't mention cope 2... did i??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by some_dork

Is it just me or didn't Virs say he was never coming back to this forum?

Hahahaha the fucker ran out of stuff to bite so he's back on the internet looking for people to do him some sketches again.

get out of this forum you fucking dick. Your the one whose been watching him because according to your post count (4) you havent been here that fucking long.

at least he has the guts to post on this forum. my bet is that your worse than he is.

Fuckin Assholes coming to this forum and bringing it down to their level...

Originally posted by EveryWhere

get out of this forum you fucking dick. Your the one whose been watching him because according to your post count (4) you havent been here that fucking long.

at least he has the guts to post on this forum. my bet is that your worse than he is.

Fuckin Assholes coming to this forum and bringing it down to their level...

The guts to post all his bitten shit and demand people write his name for him oh yeah he's badass. All you internet kids giving him praise as you sit around your desk with prismas. Get real, all this kid is doing is biting and until you stop kissing his ass he's never going to improve.

And since when the fuck did "post count" mean shit, you think you're somehow better than me because you've spent more time infront of your computer? haha

some_dork

you r calling me a biter but with out you notecing you bite too

you bite dork tf who surely burns your ass so untill you do somthing about your biting get off my back calling me a biter and yeah i edmit i used to bite .. havent we all? when i was 3-4 monthes in to the graff and befor i even knew biting was bad and i learnt my lesson and stopped and ever since then i worked hard to try and to get up and i m doing that i got some flicks of painted shit soon to come

I don't write some_dork you fucking retard, it's a name for the internet. Besides, sharing a name and ripping off someones letters are two massively different things. You took someones name and ripped off their letters.

And what do you mean you were "4 months into graff before you realised biting was bad"? Before that you thought that it was okay to rip off other peoples art and call it your own? Shit, you haven't realised it yet anyway, you're still biting. The best thing you have ever done was quitting 12oz, then you came back.

and to further emphasize some_dork's point, he's put

Originally posted by mr.VIRS

please more comments

SEVERAL times in this thread. it makes me so fucking sick.

you're such an attention-starved little stupid fuck. i've been trying to hold my toungue for so long, but those motherfucking "please more comments" posts are going to send me over the edge.

go choke on what you bite. seriously.

Originally posted by StarzAbove

TOO MUCH DAMN ARGUING! BATTLE VIRS IN THE BATTLE THREAD LIKE ALL THE REAL WRITERS ARE DOING(GAINING RESPECT)!

SOME DORK you DOWN 2 BATLLE VIRS? GRAFF

:lol: :lol: :lol:

REAL writers battle on internet forums

:rolleyes:

thanks for the laugh

Archived