my VIRS collection

mr.VIRS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote Dr. Dazzle:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by virsoner

i eccept your opinion its cool i m not expecting to be dope in a year

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one is. But you've been posting the same garbage for almost 3 years. This "improvement" that you speak of is just from flagrantly biting writers that you beg to do your name for you. Everyone bites, but the trick is to use it as a learning curve. You on the otherhand flagrantly bite exact same letters, then are stupid enough to post the sketches that you bite from.

quote:

mikro one day ill be so good i will eat you alive

My god you are the biggest fucking retard on this forum. You will never be good. Ever. Give it up and go fight the evil Palestinians. You are a joke, and for gods sake stop trying to act all "gangsta", you sound like a complete moron. You are in no position to have an opinion on anybody. You suck. Please die.

Sincerely,

Dr. Dazzle

I wish they had an icon of clapping hands, I would put about thirty of them in my post. Nah, I'm messing with you Virs, don't take this seriously. It was just such an on-target post.

Guest Propaganda

One thing comes to mind when I read all this for you VIRS,

STAY OFF THE NET!!

You are gonna come back like in a year or so far ahead looks at all the dumb shit you are doing drawing and saying and realize what the fuck. You understand. Im not here to start beef, talk about sketches, and talk shit, Im here to help you or to let you know out of common courtesy. Stay of the net. No, not my place, stay of posting in this forums. Don't show your sketches, don't talk about who is hot who is not or anything else, it is just the internet, don't live off it. Trust me you will know what I mean. We had our differences in past but All im saying is just stay of the forum. Send writers courtesy emails or sketches you done to show your improvement. Forums will just rot your mind if you don't interact right with them. Hard to explain but hope it help to any clue.

If it helps any too, I say, still go simpler with letters. From what I learn, take a serious REAL structure letter from alphabets. That would work best. keep sketching over and over until you learn, hand stifness and proper control and the flow of the letters. Once you get use to them your sketches come easier and the flow of changing will flow with the hand you won't even know dude. Arrows and extras are not needed. Trust me. When you do that, you put your sketch ina position where it will look good or bad. No ok's or that is alrite, I mean good or bad. All I can think of for now.

I personally think VIRS/BLAH is getting better. Even though he is biting, not really a big deal. Well, to me anyways. He ain't biting off my letters. :) Anyways, yeah, people bite to learn. It's natural. But VIRS/BLAH, you gotta stop asking people to do your name. Honestly, you sound like a fuckin' groupie asking for shit. Just stop it right there. Before you'll be like "Yo STAE, can you paint me a piece?" or someshit. Hopefully, that shit doesn't happen. But yeah, go out boming foo. Post some painted shit when you can. And yeah. You probably should stay off the net. Just paint for a while bro.

^I think you said it's hard to get paint in your area... right? But whatever. Do what you gotta do.

peace!

AMEK

Guest mikro137

no !!! i m sure about it !

no you will never be , not unless you plan on opressing me for wanting to live in an area you stole from me to begin with.... wait that may be too over your head

you c4nt gr4ff a5 g00d a5 m3 f4g3t.

Guest CrewJones

i dont understand this constant posting in hopes of feedback... When I started, you just kept on painting and painting because it was fun and you loved it... no feedback... Stop trying to get a pat on the back, or some compliment, and just do what you do because YOU LIKE IT.... enough already... dont be so concerned about others feedback.

*side note... I have never seen you post a flic of a piece anywhere... not that you should, but if you post as often as you do, stop running laps betweem your drawing table and your scanner, and start running out the door to actually paint... an unpainted sketch is a fire cracker that never blows up... a cooked dinner thats never eaten... A sketch is not the finished product, and you'll NEVER get anywhere unless you start painting.

Develop YOUR OWN style

Paint once in a while

Stop posting for at least a year

You'll thank yourself later, if graff is cool in a year and youre still into it

Guest mikro137

fuck you again virs. you still suck and nothing will ever change that , not even the did can on a string.

cant prove you all i paint till i get a digi can

what the fuck mang. get your flix developed like a man , you fucking pussy ass bitch.l

i cant prove you all i paint till i get a digi can

cleary these two things dont match up because look, you obviously took a picture and scanned it here, or took it with a digi cam, why dont you do the same here?

and i just found this, i dont know how you get off sayin this

you have no painted shit, you're A TOY. an attitude?

Originally posted by onesecondple

cleary these two things dont match up because look, you obviously took a picture and scanned it here, or took it with a digi cam, why dont you do the same here?

and i just found this, i dont know how you get off sayin this

thats my web cam the only i can take pics with it is while it's attached to the home pc

and i never said that shit he did leave me alon !!!!

Guest mikro137

thats my web cam the only i can take pics with it is while it's attached to the home pc

and i never said that shit he did leave me alon !!!!

you suck huge camel cock shut the fuck up now!

Archived