The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I figure I'll post what I've been using the past few years now, it's a Nikon N8008s, with a 35-70mm zoom lens that I had to have sent back to the factory a few years ago to get it fixed, took a few months but they got it right. I just got a look at a moderatly high end digital the other day and it was pretty impressive, but I'm still non-plus'd about the quality of digital prints.

My shits on a Canon EOS 7e with a 28-90, all pictures are shot on 200 slide film and scanned. Tripod for night stuff... It works great. Digitals are cool, if you get the newer ones that can use 35mm lenses and have high mpx count then their just as good as standard film cameras, but cost thousands, and i dont think i would use anything else. I like the thrill of getting film developed and not seeing how they turned out till after. Its better than Christmas!

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

ah, pictures were developed faster then planned. I just need to pick them up later, so i shall have them here by tonight. For now, here is a picture of me, curtesy of my friend and curtesy of my shitty scanner.

http://volcano.photobucket.com/albums/v11/MrScojangles/Image_scanned_11_26_2003_at_12_11_PM.jpg'>

How'd you manage to take a picture of you taking a picture of you?