The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That's my initial thought, don't get me wrong though, I'm Nikon all the way but those are both lower end models.

It's like switching from a ford focus to a chevy cavalier, same basic quality of image, different company.

I'd invest that money into a lens upgrade or something and stick with the canon.

I present to you, a timeline of a temper tantrum-

4017978436_854e1278dc_o.jpg

being punked out of some building blocks, a kid collapses on the stairs and refuses to move.

4017216281_73e98a4468_o.jpg

fronts like hes unconscious, but looks around when he starts hearing the camera snap.

4017216431_cd16b917f3_o.jpg

not amused.

4017978856_b2d7f4d2d8_o.jpg

sick of the bullshit, he sits up.

4017978952_396c977ebc_o.jpg

now that hes done crying, its time to get his snack on. note the bugger stalactite going down to the chin haha.

4017979102_bac1c8b919_o.jpg

offered a tricycle as compensation for not having the blocks, he sits on it to claim it, but isn't ready to acknowledge that you hooked him up, yet.

4017979258_e847f36476_o.jpg

'just cuz im riding this doesn't mean i enjoy it.'

4017979388_101a05ace9_o.jpg

SIKE, im sitting on spinnahs yo. DEY SPINNINNNNNN

haha, just another day in the life of the after school program in the back of my office

• Like 2

isn't the rebel xt an oldddd model for canon?

i'd say going with the nikon d3000.

and concerning the live view on the lcd, don't use that as a deal breaker. haha, i think "i never said i was cool" would much prefer a point and shoot over a dslr.

I've got the Nikon D-60... I used to be a die hard "film only" person, but this is my first DSLR and I like it.

I prefer to look through the view finder, I was just stating one of the many differences to someone who might prefer the live view LCD, nothing to get tough about.

i've got the d60 too and i hate it. you develop your own film prints?

I do black and white prints. You can get an enlarger pretty cheap these days. Color prints are too hard to do at home, the temperature of the chemicals has to be exact or the colors will be off drastically.

I think that the D60 is a pretty good camera for the price rage, what do you hate about it?