The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
well, i'm back from tour. hopefully soon i can stop posting pictures of shows and roads. but until then...

2107774845_c79d0cf895.jpg

i think the horizon is a little off on this one, it feels a little off balanced or something. that said, your road shots are on another level. i love the abstract/surreal look to it. which road/highway is that?

i think the horizon is a little off on this one, it feels a little off balanced or something. that said, your road shots are on another level. i love the abstract/surreal look to it. which road/highway is that?

thanks man. it's interstate 80 somewhere through wyoming. a few miles down from this the highway was closed.

quick question for all you photography heads on here... i'm tryin to get my mom a nice present for christmas and she's really into photography. she has a canon digital rebel xt and she takes alot of outdoors full color photos...

i was thinking of getting her a polarizing lens filter, good idea? bad idea? any other nice filters that might enhance colors for outdoor shooting? or any other cool filters for an amateur photographer.

hit me in a PM please, i need to get this done soon since christmas is right around the corner

I dont know about polarizing filters but a star filter is a nice filter..it turns lights into stars if you know what I mean...nice for night photography and not that expensive...

when you buy the filter make sure it has the same size as the cameras lens...sometimes it says on the lens itself or in the manual...otherwise take a ruler...there are like 3 or 4 different sizes...so it doesnt matter if youre not that exact....

Ive been tryin out those borders...

pho3.jpg

pho1.jpg

infrared film?

i havent looked in this thread in forever, and only checked this last page but there's some really dope stuff. not the same 2 or 3 people posting over and over. i dont have much to contribute, im too lazy, but heres a couple things from recently. nothing spectacular.

junkboat.jpg

hknight.jpg

flowers.jpg

curve.jpg

busblur.jpg