The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just wondering..how many of you shooting film do your own developing and prints..??

i kinda wanna call myslef a photgrapher and show off my stuff but i feel im not qualified since i just shoot the pictures and get them developed and printed at a shop..

Sneak, your shots look a little shaky in some. Try steadying your camera on something (other than your drunk-ass self). Haha.

Do you have a tripod?

haha, yeah all shot without a tripod, whilst i was stumbling around various cities pretty pissed....

a tripod is on my to buy list (along with rent / food and new lenses!)

feeling the new adfditions though, and rage - that thing i saw the other day you posted with blacked out rooms....well im afraid im going to have to bite that

damn, i wish i did too.

shooting digital black and whites is just not the same.

when i used to work for my schools (shitty) darkroom and newspaper, i would get free supplies/film but i havent been able to use it since. developing good black and white has just gotten too expensive.

some more.

1528539524_003d1c437f.jpg?v=0

1528500980_5f114ee547.jpg?v=0

The field shot is more solid than the others.

Decaying, those are great portraits. I wish you had the ability to use 4x5 and 8x10 view cameras. They would be perfect for that.