? ? ? I just saw The Matrix: Reloaded ? ? ?

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was one of the most mediocre films I have ever seen. I could have seen 30 seconds of one of the fight scenes and gotten the jist of the rest of hte movie. it was so damn repetitive. The scene in the car was rad, but that's about it. The Agent Smith's scene made go crazy...it was just ridiculous. every so often he'd throw a punch that would be interesting, but overall it just seemed like a couple guys showing off their computer skills.

I was very bored by this movie.

If you want to see a quality flick, go rent Billy Jack....or The Last Boyscout.

mamskis holding it down proper! awesome.

jeez figures with a name like cipher.

Jokin. by the way for anyone that can go play the fucking game...the bullet time effects in it are mind blowing just fucking awesome to be spinning through midair shooting a machine gun dodgin bullets and landing to a perfect jump kick off of a wall with a cop on the receiving end. a FUCKING mazing.

hey yeah why formulate a new response when you can just use the same one you used on me. nobody is entitled to their own opinion in "El Mamerro's" beer world. Come on dude....can you really say that you enjoyed the campiness of the lovestory sub-plot. It wasnt as bad as the first one, i admit...(you are the one...i know you are...you must be...because i love you)...please. i am so sick of the femme-fatale cliche that exists in almost all hollywood action movies....the good guy should just for once say fuck love, i need to save these fucking people.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Scall,

Chill dude... apparently you failed to see the humor in my post, don't take it so seriously...

he said he didnt know pants could get blown off like that..

L O L

anyway, i'm waiting

i'm saving myself for the third one so i don't have to lose sleep (like mam's) over the cliffhanger ending

pay to see the third, go to the second, see the 3rd when it's over

2 movies price o one

Originally posted by scallawag

....the good guy should just for once say fuck love, i need to save these fucking people.

just a heads up

if the guy is saying "Fuck Love"

his next words probably won't have anything to do with saving people, even in Hollywood

I wouldn't recommend that, !@#$%, for two reasons:

One, by the time the 3rd one comes out, the 2nd one won't be in theaters anymore. trust me, this is a movie you MUST watch at least once on a very large screen with a gigantic sound system. Home theaters won't cut it.

Two, by the end of the second the premise has become so dense and the level of mindfuckery so high that it is almost a welcome thing that it gets cut off like it does. The implications suggested in the Architect scene alone are enough to fuel hours of discussion and will take a while to digest. It might be a little confusing to go into the third one without having had the time to sit back and sort things out.

I want to watch it again so bad... I'm guessing I'll watch it at least 3 more times before it's out of the theaters.

Originally posted by scallawag

the good guy should just for once say fuck love, i need to save these fucking people.

Damn, I missed this...

Dude, the fact that he DIDN'T say "Fuck love" is pretty much the central tenet of the entire story. If you didn't get that, it's no wonder you didn't dig it.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I want to watch it again so bad... I'm guessing I'll watch it at least 3 more times before it's out of the theaters.

exactly why the 1st will still be in theaters in 6 months

but yeah, i wil lprolly need a break, maybe i'l ltake oyur advice

(i don't think i can honestly hold out for 6 months)

just cool in theory

Guest ctrl+alt+del

saw it last night

there were some things i didnt really understand, like the stalker type kid, but im hoping that ideas like that will really unfold in part three.

itll open up on IMAX June 6th, which will be so fucking incredible.

i wasnt a big fan of the whole raving scene to tell the thruth. and the one scene rage talked about with the corny cg graphics kind of bothered me, but it was still pretty cool. i dont regret waiting for 4 hours, but im glad i didnt start waiting 11 hours before like my friends did.

Dude, me and my friend had a theory about that stalker guy... this is a spoiler, so highlight to read: <span style='color:888888'> we guessed that since he was the only survivor, he must've had a way to stop the machines in the same way Neo did. And just how did he accomplish this? Remember when Agent Smith grabbed the phone and uh, "unloaded" from the matrix? Maybe he transferred his powers to the operator (the stalker guy), or took his shape in the real world.</span> WHO KNOWS. CRAZY TIMES.

Mams I agree like everything your saying...shit is dope. I think ctrl is talking about the little kid that is on neos nutts...not the one guy who agent smith like uh did that shit too, as far as that guy and the phone I think your thoughts are 100% correct...

Oh yeah, that other kid... I was also confused for a second as to who he was, I thought initially he was the kid in the first one who got killed.

I'm almost sure he's the guy in "Kid's Story", one of the shorts on The Animatrix. Can't wait till that comes out as well.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

yeah i was talkin bout the kid on neo's nuts.

my theory on what you were saying, el mam.__

the guy you were thinking of is Bane. if you remember, they are getting the Oracles message to Neo, one guy is able to 'unload' into the real world but the other guy is taken over by smith before he can unload. Thats Bane. He is, basically, Agent Smith. Smith takes over the people in the Matrix, but when Bane/Smith goes back to the real world he still looks the same but has the mind of Agent Smith.

------

im not sure if thats what you were trying to say? my guesses on the little kid real quick____

my guess is he might end up saving neo's life in the real world from the bane/smith. when you think about it, he kind of did once, by running up when b/S was going to stab neo. but i bet he will give his life to save neo, something like that.

mams- I find it really funny that we have such completely opposite opinions. You can't fathom how I could find such a movie so mediocre, and I don't see what you found so amazing in this movie. I just think it is a fairly interesting situation.

anyways. post some new robots.

I saw it this afternoon, and thought it was pretty good. It was way more slow moving than the first, and I couldn't handle the bullshit love story parts. The Burly Brawl was incredible.

How does Trinity's motorbike blow up that little building?

I'm watching MTV now. They just had a half hour show on Enter the Matrix, and now another show on Animatrix.

Overall, a damn good movie, but I hope they cut the bullshit out for the next one.

...................i returned shortly ago from having seen this movie.

without delving into what i thought about it, i will sum up my opinion as follows: by the end, i was baffled by how such a horrible crime against the human race such as this movie was allowed to exist and baffled more still by the fact that i didnt get up to leave after the gay rave scene in the stupid cavern of crap in the beginning. i attribute my not leaving to being stunned. sort of like scorpion poison. in retrospect, i wish it was scorpion poison holding me there, maybe at least then i couldve died before sitting through anymore of that horrible piece of shit excuse for a "movie". just terrible.

infact, it is so bad, that i devised a new word to describe it seeing as how "atrocity" and "travesty" dont quite cut it on their own: the word is "atravocity" ladies and gentlemen.

complete garbage.

Originally posted by Weapon X

plot hole question#1:

How does Trinity's motorbike blow up that little building?

i have a good question too....

The freeway chase scene is 14 minutes long correct? so how on earth do so many crashes happen, and yet there is full freeway traffic throuout the whole chase...usually after one or two 7 car-flipping pile-ups, traffic seems to get kinda congested. whats up with that?

and what the fuck is the story about the squirrley chap with the big ears that jocks keanu? was he in the first one? where did he come from and why was his character so stupid?

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

...................i returned shortly ago from having seen this movie and lusting after keanu.

without delving into what i thought about it, i will sum up my opinion as follows: by the end, i was baffled by how such a horrible crime against the human race such as this movie was allowed to exist and baffled more still by the fact that i didnt get up to leave after the gay rave scene in the stupid cavern of crap in the beginning. i attribute my not leaving to being stunned. sort of like scorpion poison. in retrospect, i wish it was scorpion poison holding me there, maybe at least then i couldve died before sitting through anymore of that horrible piece of shit excuse for a "movie". just terrible.

infact, it is so bad, that i devised a new word to describe it seeing as how "atrocity" and "travesty" dont quite cut it on their own: the word is "atravocity" ladies and gentlemen.

complete garbage.

tyler is just mad cause his heart throb keanu has hot steamy straight sex with trinity! tyler also expressed his intense love of the elderly and how he plans to help distribute ramen at old folks homes

jaut saw the damn thing...shit was badass.....although some of the fight seens are a lil blatant about the computer usage than i was expecting...it was still dope......except....for the end....i understand y but gaddamnit....to be continued?.....everyone else in the theatre was quiet...and i jumped out of my seat and yelled..noooooooo!!!! you son of a bitch!!!!!!.....but it didnt help...but yeah dope movie man.....

Archived