thong-th-thong-thong-thong

2slim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i take that back..i think even fags would appreciate a good thong on a hot woman..

anybody not liking thongs on girls has no balls.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by 2slim

thongs on girls are so fucking vile...if i get a girls pants off and she is wearing a thong,the bitch is liable to get thrown the fuck out...it definitely will get her a one way ticket to nevercallagainville...even more disgusting is when the shit is sticking out of the nasty skanks pants...

sounds like "someone" thought he was getting some sure fire action from some "skank" in a thong, and got deeeeeeeenied.

dont take it out on the g-strings cheif, its not their fault.

you cant really call the people that voted no homosexuals, fags, queers, etc. maybe they had a bad experience where they saw a cottage cheese ass or something, or a flabby ass floping around like two worn out vagina lips or maybe they just like the conservative look. in my opinion i think both looks are great, a thong comes in handy when wearing those skin tight pants, helps eliminate those nasty pantie lines. eh...who the fuck am i kidding i hate thongs, panties, there just another element to cock blocking:twitch:

:krunk:

FilthyPraxis

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by I LOVE NY

kick me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok that was foolish.

Archived