giant disgusting and offensive 4-sided anti-abortion thing on campus unappreciation

fr8lover

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ModelCitizen

I wonder how many "anti-murder" abortion protestors devote other parts of their free time to preventing the murder of BORN people ... ?

They never really bother me, though. I pass a recurring flock of them all the time on my foot route to the city bus stop. Some of them hang those gruesome pictures around their neck on really big, heavy, wooden boards and stand in the rain for hours. Sucks for them.

If i had a uterus ..I'd want the option to be able to destroy any parasitical creatures growing inside me. Wouldn't You?

The man ejaculates his worms into the warm patch of vagina. From there the worms travel farther into the body and most of them die, however one or two survive. The worm grows and with it, the infection begins. Soon the worm starts leeching off vital nutrients and begins to enlarge itself. Destruction of the worm is the only way to end its parasitical behaviours, otherwise the worm shall leech for a period of nine months.

Originally posted by metallix

If i had a uterus ..I'd want the option to be able to destroy any parasitical creatures growing inside me. Wouldn't You?

ha ha.. awesome

i was talking to this whore online the other day, and asked her how she was doing

she replied: "oh, not so great.. i had an abortion about a month ago and i've been on my period ever since" or some bs like that.

i replied: "ha ha. awesome... did they let you keep the scrambled fetus in a jar?"

her: "yes"

her: "that's not funnyyyyy :heated: "

i have zero tolerance for the pro-life movement....i wouldnt waste 5 minutes of my life giving one of these people the time of day....no one is in the position to deem a choice such as abortion as wrong ...much less force it upon someone. it boils down to the welfare of the mother and the welfare of the baby....to me that leaves one person to decide what is the best choice. these assholes with theyre picket signs can fuck off....theyve obviously been delt a good hand in life. not that id wish this on anyone, but id love to see these pro lifers put in the position of the people theyre attacking. mabey if they had been raped, mabey if they had had an accidental pregnacy during college, mabey if they had been on welfare and couldnt even afford to care for an additional child....mabey they would actually know what these women are going through. obviously they dont....they dont even have a fraction of a fucking clue as to what life can deal people. which is why they are sitting on theyre high horses attempting to force theyre agenda on others.

once the baby is born theyre done....theyve accomplished what theyve set out to do and they get to huddle up and pat each other on the backs....after all, they dont dont need to deal with the premature baby whose addicted to crack now do they. of course not...for them its just another day on the picket line.

what peices of shit....i hope they sleep well

Archived