NOUM

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Noum, Have you ever tried like... putting the O beside the N and not behind it? The O and the U are confusing. Yeah, that last one is nice. Just keep on messing around with your shit. You'll be no your way.

Ps. In your last post, your N, the bottom right extension of the N, is "circular". Like Curvy... While your M is still in that formal 3D style. Make that M "curvy" like your N and it'll be dope. But It'll probably look more like a simple...

peace!

Originally posted by ¤Ñ£§k_ºÑ£R¤

I KNOW HIM! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

24 MINUTES TILL I GET DRUNK :D

WHOOOOOO BOMBERS GONE WILD 2004!!!

i wouldnt suggest bombing intoxicated.. ur not paranoid enuff.. hence u get arrested for being too cocky.. but personal decission just some input. from past experience..

NOUM that shit is amazing. I'd hang it on my wall man. props. this 3d stuff seieces to amaze me.

Cherry=G.o.d !!

Well..i'm not even supposed to be

on the computer because I got hit

in the eye with something in the woods

that caused me temporary blindess..

so my left eye is all fuzzy,no drawing,

no breakdancing,no cherry..lol..but what

the hell it's just an eye right..

47b3cc10b3127cce8548b920eafd0000001610

noum yo... do some shit like you did with ya old name Seat with Noum. Cuz the throws and hands and simple shit you did with Seat back in the day in the other threa dlooked ill. I dunno, maybe i jsut don't got much of a thing for 3D or the fact that you throw a bit too much extra stuff (more than i like personally but whatever)... but i dunno, ya older stuff with ya old tag Seat was Ill. At least it hgouht so... But serioulsy, do more shit like hat with Noum and put it up here cuz I'd love to see it...

also................ i wanna see some more 3D like ya first ones where ya letters were the main focus on ya piece cuz ya letters are too small. I dunno, you don't gotta stick with it, but if ya get bored and decided to skeetch try doin ONLY the 3D letters and that's it. Cuz I think it would look pretty hot. I dunno... personally some of ya older 3D looked better to me, along with ya older seat shit... but i dunno, im fuckin ramblin... so i gota stop and go to bed, reply or whatever... and uh yea, later man... 1

Originally posted by JayFo

also................ i wanna see some more 3D like ya first ones where ya letters were the main focus on ya piece cuz ya letters are too small. I dunno, you don't gotta stick with it, but if ya get bored and decided to skeetch try doin ONLY the 3D letters and that's it. Cuz I think it would look pretty hot. I dunno... personally some of ya older 3D looked better to me, along with ya older seat shit... but i dunno, im fuckin ramblin... so i gota stop and go to bed, reply or whatever... and uh yea, later man... 1

its not just you, i wanna see his old ones, the letters were bigger and more better good

Archived