NOUM

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by NOUM

the finished sketch

http://seemesmile.com/photos4/2960436a.jpg'>

still of all the pieces ive seen by noum, this one's definately the best, see if you kept those letter maybe added a little more depth to them, ten aded your space figures and perhaps a bangin ass color scheme like this one, and used lots of black like you used to, then that shit would be at its best.

i love that "this" piece too, good style, huh people think you dont know how to rock panel style... i bet your better at it than them.

noum, get at me when youve got some paint, ive found a nice indoor wall since ive been scopeing out legal walls

RECK/KIE

yes, eselokeuno deffinetly hit the nail on the head. that last sketch you did is deffinetly my favorite, and what ese did to it makes it much more pleasing to the eye (at least to mine) without the extra "junk" it brings out the letters, instead of having them in one big chunk. but it deff looks nice.

ese... i think ou shoulda taken out EVERY addon and kept it JUST letters. It woulda looked way hotter. And that last piece you just posted up is hot noum, but i still say keep it jsut letters, nothing extrea, just ONE sketch. I wanan see what ya can do with ONLY letters and THAT's IT.... IU bet it'd look hot and eveyone willt hink ya shit is hotter. I am pretty positive about it. Cuz the extra shit isnt so bad, but ya letters are what should be important everyhtin else revolved around them, not the other way around.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived