NOUM

NOUM

fuck that kid noum, people who actually "noum" know whats up, noum burns shit on walls, its obviouse from this thread he can burn shit at any style he wants, dope throwies, new and old, dope wild style, dope 3-d dope simples, good color sachemes and sense of color, and creativity on top of it... type R where you from? show us some of your pieces that are so tight? you better watch it cuz you obviously dont know whats up.

noum lets get up this weekend if theres no snow.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

watch what? i have seen what noum paints, it is poor to say the least. he cant transfer anything from paper to a wall. by the way, i know who you are too. you shouldnt have involved yourself in this. i would say drop it now, but its your choice.

umm posting my own shit isnt the smartest thing to do, you can check the sites though. neither of you guys really paint anything worth looking at, so when you say "lets get up" i assume you mean on a piece of paper.

what the fuck are you talking about? his painting isnt poor at all, it's pretty damn good and you're just jocking his work because you have some sort of personal vendetta against him - this shouldn't have to make you lie about what's good and what's not.

c'mon, tough guy, post some of your stuff (unless you know everyone's going to laugh at it)

Originally posted by Machine Gun

what the fuck are you talking about? his painting isnt poor at all, it's pretty damn good and you're just jocking his work because you have some sort of personal vendetta against him - this shouldn't have to make you lie about what's good and what's not.

c'mon, tough guy, post some of your stuff (unless you know everyone's going to laugh at it)

his painting isnt poor? he cant paint anything close to what he draws. prove me wrong faggot, i dare you. and look at the above post, you wanna see my shit, i'll email you, not post it all over the board. oh wait, i actually paint, so it has been posted by other people. i hope to god you never come to my town.

people should stay out of this, not jump all over his jock because you're some dumbfuck from canada who felt the need to get involved. why dont you tell me what you write so i can start the dissing. i'll make sure to email you those flicks too.

Originally posted by type R

his painting isnt poor? he cant paint anything close to what he draws. prove me wrong faggot, i dare you. and look at the above post, you wanna see my shit, i'll email you, not post it all over the board. oh wait, i actually paint, so it has been posted by other people. i hope to god you never come to my town.

just because the likeness is not there doesn't mean he can't paint.

just because the reference doesn't have a direct connection to the end result doesn't mean he can't paint, and if you do think so, I feel sorry for you :lol: obviously, you don't know what the ability to paint IS.

oh and nice touch calling me a faggot (making an untrue assumption) just so you can display you're a homophobe and a prick.

why do you come in paper chase flappin yer jaw about painting? this is the PAPER CHASE thread. and why the bloody hell are you so uptight about not posting your work on these boards, eh? MAYBE BECAUSE IT SUCKS! WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE IF YOU EMAIL IT TO EVERYONE RATHER THAN JUST POST IT IN BRICK SLAYERS. UGH. You're a waste of air, dude. What on earth are you gonna do if I come to your town? besides a whole lotta nothing, i mean, you 'net poser.

people should stay out of this, not jump all over his jock because you're some dumbfuck from canada who felt the need to get involved. why dont you tell me what you write so i can start the dissing. i'll make sure to email you those flicks too.

you dissed someone, noum, who i have a great deal of respect for. he has talent and it shows.

also, all your claims are unfounded and flooded with ignorance and rage, and none of it is true either.

what does the fact i am from canada have ANYTHING to do with this? and don't call me a 'dumbfuck' because you don't know me at all, and as I said before, YOU of all people are in no position to belittle other people's intelligences.

what difference does it make what I write? are you going to poke fun of the name? please. like you wouldn't start ragging on it whatever name I told you it is. go ahead and email me, big boy. im sure i will be more than impressed :rolleyes:

really man. im done with you. no more respect for you at all (and while you may think that doesnt matter, you must remember i was someone random you did this to and so it wont be the last) . not only did you ruin this thread but you also made a lot of people hate and dislike you not to mention annoy just about everyone.

Originally posted by Machine Gun

just because the likeness is not there doesn't mean he can't paint.

just because the reference doesn't have a direct connection to the end result doesn't mean he can't paint, and if you do think so, I feel sorry for you :lol: obviously, you don't know what the ability to paint IS.

oh and nice touch calling me a faggot (making an untrue assumption) just so you can display you're a homophobe and a prick.

why do you come in paper chase flappin yer jaw about painting? this is the PAPER CHASE thread. and why the bloody hell are you so uptight about not posting your work on these boards, eh? MAYBE BECAUSE IT SUCKS! WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE IF YOU EMAIL IT TO EVERYONE RATHER THAN JUST POST IT IN BRICK SLAYERS. UGH. You're a waste of air, dude. What on earth are you gonna do if I come to your town? besides a whole lotta nothing, i mean, you 'net poser.

you dissed someone, noum, who i have a great deal of respect for. he has talent and it shows.

also, all your claims are unfounded and flooded with ignorance and rage, and none of it is true either.

what does the fact i am from canada have ANYTHING to do with this? and don't call me a 'dumbfuck' because you don't know me at all, and as I said before, YOU of all people are in no position to belittle other people's intelligences.

what difference does it make what I write? are you going to poke fun of the name? please. like you wouldn't start ragging on it whatever name I told you it is. go ahead and email me, big boy. im sure i will be more than impressed :rolleyes:

really man. im done with you. no more respect for you at all (and while you may think that doesnt matter, you must remember i was someone random you did this to and so it wont be the last) . not only did you ruin this thread but you also made a lot of people hate and dislike you not to mention annoy just about everyone.

i am glad you think so highly of yourself. and i should worry about your respect...why?

and no, i wasnt going to poke fun at your name. i was going to start taking your shit out.

i am glad you think so highly of yourself. and i should worry about your respect...why?

and no, i wasnt going to poke fun at your name. i was going to start taking your shit out.

<span style='color:sandybrown'> ok at this point type r is just being ludacris.

You ask people to come to your state so you can do what? Proabably a whole lot of nothing like machine gun said. Then you claim you are going to take him out. What the hell is wrong with you? You live in a completely different state than he does, you know as well as the rest of the board knows you arent going to travel or spend anytime taking anyone out. You are an arrogent ignorant net fiend who is probably no more than i'd say 130 140 maybe 5'8" probably.

You get on here and diss away with an unclear foundation of dissing. No one here supports you that i have seen, you are afraid to post your shit but not afraid to email it to people? email it to me,,,,,deastaroller@aol.com I wanna see your almighty work man, i wanna see heaven with my own eyes. Your probably are good, you probably are better than noum, but by no means does that give you the right to come in here flaunting your skills and dissing on people. Just because you are better than someone in any walk of life, that does not entitle you to start blowing up on people with less skills than you.

So, get of your power trip, realize that you are just being ignorant. Then realize this is the internet, you arent gonna be any cooler when you leave. Shut up and go paint and get even better. </span>

hey, guess what...this is graffiti, beef happens. it should have stayed between noum and myself, but for some reason people like you felt the need to get involved. noum himself has even stayed away from it. stay out of it.

but i mean if you want to talk to me also, and you think i'm 5'8", then you are welcome to find out. or drop it. i dont care. talk about being a net fiend, dont think you can come on here and run your mouth, and expect not to have any consequences. kill this shit.

oh and to all the dumbfucks, when you have pending cases, posting your own work isnt the smartest thing to do. come on, use your brain guys. i am tired of this, we can settle it now by dropping it, or we can battle/fight, whatever you want. i dont care.

by the way, i make plenty of road trips, to paint not beef, but traveling wouldnt be a problem.

hey, guess what...this is graffiti, beef happens.

<span style='color:sandybrown'> this is the internet, beef happens in the streets, shit happens here. You wanna get at noum and diss, drive to his "hood" and diss his wall shit, not his internet shit. </span>

Hmm..Everyone already said

what I had to say,Stay out of

my thread poser,simple as that,

don't reply to this ither,DONE.

---------------------------------------------

I was feeling lazy with this

one and didn't want to finish

so I left out the fill..

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dd35b3127cceba31f4a64b180000001610'>

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dd35b3127cceba021fe2ea590000001610'>

^^I was in a good mood

when this one was done.

^^^^I partly agree^^^^

Somehow, this is the case with most 3d writers if I may call em that way. For me, the most important thing is the letter structure, not the effects, not the colors. Those things are nice and can make a piece look better but they are not the most important thing.

Not to be misunderstood, the simple letters you use for your 3ds are cool and all and they fit and I like em but your 2ds, where you used more complex letters, can still be improved and need work

:idea:

oh shit the doctor is in..........................

yeah beef is gay, but so is when someone says criticizes someone else, that dosnt mean the everyone jump in on it, i am gonna take type r's back just because of the simple fact that he stated his oppinion and somenoe didnt like it, noum must be like 15 to not be able to take criticism, and noum i dont feel like emailing you just for the simple fact that it is a waste of my time, hey type r start taking out everyone's shit that is gay........................................... fags

I ain't into the arguement cuz it didn't concern me in the first palce.

But Noum, I ain't feelin ya 2d's that much... some are alright, but some are eh. Like i dunno just some of the lettters, for example the U on the one with no fill is just wack... way wack. And yea, you went a bit too crazy with some shit and don't liek the weird overlapping stuff all over the place instead of just single lines for ya letters. But whatever just my opinion... I really just like ya SIMPLE 3d's. Ya crazier ones are too crazy and these new 2d's lack some structure IMO. But keep at it and eh yea, peace...

Originally posted by Dr. FeelGood

hey type r start taking out everyone's shit that is gay........................................... fags

i was going to start doing that, but then i was like, hey maybe i wont. and to everyone else, the problem is that people like Dr. Feelgood dont really talk, they act. dont let him catch you slippin.

hey, guess what...this is graffiti, beef happens. it should have stayed between noum and myself, but for some reason people like you felt the need to get involved. noum himself has even stayed away from it. stay out of it.

but i mean if you want to talk to me also, and you think i'm 5'8", then you are welcome to find out. or drop it. i dont care. talk about being a net fiend, dont think you can come on here and run your mouth, and expect not to have any consequences. kill this shit.

oh and to all the dumbfucks, when you have pending cases, posting your own work isnt the smartest thing to do. come on, use your brain guys. i am tired of this, we can settle it now by dropping it, or we can battle/fight, whatever you want. i dont care.

by the way, i make plenty of road trips, to paint not beef, but traveling wouldnt be a problem.

first off I would like to say that you are a retard. ok second off, Graffiti is about ART not beef,that just shows that you probablly are not some great graffiti writer. Plus this is the fucking INTERNET! What the fuck do u mean beef happens? Like onesecondple said... beef happens on the streets. Bet you wouldn't know shit about that, because you are probablly some white boy suburban kid with a 3 inch dick. BITCH FUCK YOU , come down to the wards in houston and try starting beef over there you fucking bitch. And why are you so scared posting shit on the internet which you already did in brickslayers, just post it in this thread... WHAT FUCKING DIFFERENCE IS IT GOING TO MAKE? Do you actually think there is a donut eating cop on the computer right now at 12ozprophet.com looking in paper chase for kids to bust? UUHHH no you fuckin' idiot, they don't waste their time on the internet. Man you are fucking retarded. What are the consequences of talking down to you? HUH are you going to like beat me up over your computer screen covered in nut, cuz you probablly beat your meat 7 times a day. get a life dog. :lol: :lol: you crack me up... haha oh yea im gonna face major punishments for this , im so scared. :lol:

Originally posted by albinomonkey

first off I would like to say that you are a retard. ok second off, Graffiti is about ART not beef,that just shows that you probablly are not some great graffiti writer. Plus this is the fucking INTERNET! What the fuck do u mean beef happens? Like onesecondple said... beef happens on the streets. Bet you wouldn't know shit about that, because you are probablly some white boy suburban kid with a 3 inch dick. BITCH FUCK YOU , come down to the wards in houston and try starting beef over there you fucking bitch. And why are you so scared posting shit on the internet which you already did in brickslayers, just post it in this thread... WHAT FUCKING DIFFERENCE IS IT GOING TO MAKE? Do you actually think there is a donut eating cop on the computer right now at 12ozprophet.com looking in paper chase for kids to bust? UUHHH no you fuckin' idiot, they don't waste their time on the internet. Man you are fucking retarded. What are the consequences of talking down to you? HUH are you going to like beat me up over your computer screen covered in nut, cuz you probablly beat your meat 7 times a day. get a life dog. :lol: :lol: you crack me up... haha oh yea im gonna face major punishments for this , im so scared. :lol:

talk is cheap toughguy.

dr feelgood is back in his office once again

the internet is just that, a place for people to speak their minds freely, and why hate on people for doing that, so everyone take a fucking prozak.................................... yeah you know what... talk is cheap and what am i gonna do................ appologize for slipping your mom that rufies that night................so im sorry, yes onesecond is right, this is between type r and jocker, i mean noum, so ill place the first bet, and who ever is trying to win some loot take it from me, type r will smoke noum any day of the week, any week of the year.......... its like that, i have peeped some of his shit and it way by far burns anything i have seen come out of that noum kid, and for the loosers i will perscribe you a 2 month supply of mydol to ease those cramps, bitches

sorry folks i have another house call to attend, you sister is having my baby

Originally posted by NOUM

Am I the only one the noticed

that Type R and Dr. feelgood

are the same person..lame ass(s)

"both of you" stay out of my thread.

ok then you and onesecondple are the same, and anonymity, and albino monkey, and all the rest of them. whatever. stay out of graffiti.

Archived