why do you whiny motherfuckers keep complaining about eachother??

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking

i keep getting emails, sent via the 'warn' button, where you cry baby little bitches are complaining about other members 'making fun of you' and 'thinking they're too cool'...

jesus christ, grow a fucking spine or go away.

ive got better shit to deal with than reading little notes on your inability to be a man on your own two feet.

seeks/not in the mood today

:lol:

Man who the fuck complains about shit..They must be pussies...whats someone gonna reach through your moniter and punch ya..

:lol:

dude, people get e-stomped all the time. its a sad fact of life when you grow up on these mean cyber streets. why do you think these kids all act like they have no lives? cause they aint got shit to live for! all they see is e-misery everyday! its in their live journals, on their mp3's... this place is an e-ghetto called 'no hope' in the [nazi police] state of 'never gonna be shit'...

these kids know it, thats why they're so cyber-violent. its their natural reaction to a world [wide web] they cant controll...

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by 7126

hahahahhaha OMG

ppl actually email u with complaisn about other pppl

you have no idea. i get at least two or three emails daily about stupid petty crap." dude, this guy said this, and i wouldnt care, but he said my girl was trash and i just ant to get him banned cause due, thats not cool.."

all day long.

this board is filled with "corky's".

good idea...

but why wuz PGW banned again???

just curious:idea:

*edit* - CORKY ROMANO wuz the DOPEST fucking movie i ever saw it's GANGSTA:rolleyes:

e ghetto....ha ha...why do we even have the warn button visible? it should be for admin (crew) only to warn specific users for their actions or whatnot...not dissing on Raven's coding, but seriously...props to Sekking for this thread, maybe it'll stop some kids from using the button so muc.

i personally am very hurt and offended by some of what i have seen and read on this site. if i could rate it, it would be rated r. who do you think you are to make fun of me? im a human just like you. do i not bleed if you cut me? i cry true tears just like you and when you call me names and insult my intelligence in front of all my closest internet friends it is very hurtful. sticks and stones may break my bones but names scar me psychologically for life.

ps. your a bunch of fucking homos go suck some dick. heres mine. suck it my worthless little internet faggot bitch fuck you

Shit talking is only a problem if it's personal. People start poking into your business and spreading vicious rumors and meme virii, that's a problem. That's why it's human nature to beat the shit out of people that talk about your momma. But here on the internet it's "anonymous" everybodies fake and nothing should be taken seriously. Except when CARNIVORE or ECHELON is tracking your activity online and dividing people into categories and callling certain someones a threat. The internet is self incrimination.

But really the shit bothers me. First someones talking shit. So you ignore it.... then cause you don't say nothing, they win and all of a sudden it's cool to talk shit on you so now everybodies doing it. After a while it developes into this panic and outrage and you've become satan incarnate and now you got a conspiracy on your life, there aint' no way you can beat them all now so you've got to crash planes into buildings. What a bunch of shit.

Never underestimate words. Perception is our reality. Consider this, someone with no self-esteem is whatever you call them.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived