· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HARDCORE DIED BECAUSE FAGGOTS LIKE YOU ARE STUCK IN YOUR RUT OF, OH MAN YEAH THE OLD SCHOOL WAS THE REAL SHIT. WHEN YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OLD SCHOOL.

FUCK EVERY BAND YOU LISTED.

Thank you,

Bane

In My Eyes

Champion

Carry On

Madball

H2O

Ten Yard Fight

For showing this man he's a clown.

So keep rocking your vintage Judge vinyl you bought off ebay for $200 so you could "relive the glory days."

Originally posted by Glik0

HARDCORE DIED BECAUSE FAGGOTS LIKE YOU ARE STUCK IN YOUR RUT OF, OH MAN YEAH THE OLD SCHOOL WAS THE REAL SHIT. WHEN YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OLD SCHOOL.

FUCK EVERY BAND YOU LISTED.

Thank you,

Bane

In My Eyes

Champion

Carry On

Madball

H2O

Ten Yard Fight

For showing this man he's a clown.

So keep rocking your vintage Judge vinyl you bought off ebay for $200 so you could "relive the glory days."

word, well put. Hardcore isnt dead.

i went and saw the Converge/ BTBAM show last night, so if you can catch this tour you probably should...

triac-caught the end of their set, so i wont judge them yet

these arms are snakes-weird, but their live show reminds me of at the drive in...really energetic

between the buried and me- awesome as usual, the main reason i went

cave in- more like gayve in. the old songs they played were good, but the new stuff is NOT.

converge-same ol same ol, not bad at all, but not as good as BTBAM in my opinion.

if you live in the MD/DC area, there are some good shows coming up:

Tonight, the 27th-Norma Jean

Throwdown

Fear before the march of flames

Sunday, Oct.10th.- A Life Once Lost

Buried Inside

Lovers + Killers

The Fall Line

that show will be awesome

Sunday Oct.17th- Pig Destroyer CD release party

Misery Index

Total Fucking Destruction

Drugs of Faith

Triac

Medic

Thursday, Oct.28- Unearth

Terror

The Black Dahlia Murder

all of these are at the Ottobar.

• 4 weeks later...

man its been awhile since i posted on this thread so here goes.

I saw the converge tour, got me a full color flyer to hang on my wall too. That show was off the fucking hook. We had a dance floor open up from the front of the stage all the way to the back of the club. All the old school heads came out and danced and we all agreed it was the best dance floor austin had seen in a long time.

I also go to see the unearth/terro/black dahlia murder/ rembering never tour. We all agreed that this was another one of austins best ahrdcore shows to date. That is until SOIA comes back. I ended up going to BDM hotel room and getting high with them till like three in the morning, the show was an early one so we got to the hotel room around 11pm. shit was mad fun the floor was all sortsa murderous violence and slammin.

anyhow i got word that SOIA will be touring with terror and one other really good band in the near future so keep yer eyes and ears open for that shit.

peace.

Originally posted by -Rage-+Oct 27 2004, 05:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-Rage- - Oct 27 2004, 05:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Spike@Oct 26 2004, 06:17 PM

Poison the Well + Dillinger Escape Plan in December

Fuck yes

really?

[/b]

nothing scheduled for the US. check their website. dillingerescapeplan.com