· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why does donnybrook look gay? because theyre not wearing the newest trendy band shirt? or because their ears arent gaged and they dont have sleeves and corny chestpieces?

i didn't mean "seen" as in their appearance, i meant as far as hardcore shows/performances. i saw them a few years back with 25 ta life in this little colorado venue and they were repping FSU and acting the tough guy role in a laughable manner. colorado is one of the few places i've seen that has kept FSU and the like out of their scene, which i would say is entirely positive.

i could give a fuck about hardcore fashion.

new balance and cargo shorts and a t are the way to go...

REd baron, XbishopX, the Crimescene, Kids ike us, stick to your guns, Shipwreked, Ceremony

Hardluck, Choked out, WTK, First blood, Donnybrook... this is real hardcore bands. fuck all that other shit people were posting earlier. The locust and bulet for my valentine. if i see any scene kids at a show, i fuckin knock their ass out.

half of these bands, actually all with an exception of ceremony and kds like us, are absolutely terrible. hardcore isn't tons of breakdowns and siqq moshing. but hey tough guy shit is where it's at, right?

kids like this ruin hardcore.

ew. haha. my little sister is super into that band and chills with the wicked sweet dudes in it.

i do not reccomend listening to them.

anyone into Look Back and Laugh, Limp Wrist, Scholastic Deth or anyother 625 thrash/skatecore?

fuck yes

i didn't mean "seen" as in their appearance, i meant as far as hardcore shows/performances. i saw them a few years back with 25 ta life in this little colorado venue and they were repping FSU and acting the tough guy role in a laughable manner. colorado is one of the few places i've seen that has kept FSU and the like out of their scene, which i would say is entirely positive.

i could give a fuck about hardcore fashion.

new balance and cargo shorts and a t are the way to go...

that's wierd that they were reppin fsu, becasue they started lions crew. last time i saw em, like a year ago, they were all rockin lions crew shit. reppin that shit hard as hell. but, they were all really nice dudes.

half of these bands, actually all with an exception of ceremony and kds like us, are absolutely terrible. hardcore isn't tons of breakdowns and siqq moshing. but hey tough guy shit is where it's at, right?

red baron and stick to your guns are def not toughguy bands. and red barons fucking great, even though their singer looks like joe c. but, phil is a super good dude, and good friend.

but really, i just wish kids like us played more than like 1 show a year. really all i care about in hardcore anymore.

You must not know that harcore has always had that toughguy atitude.

Ian McKaye of all people was considered a thug back in the day.

You must be young.