Blood on the leaders hands - NO WAR!

Guest imported_Europe

Re: fuck the dumb shit...

Originally posted by !@#$%

we're just gonna start a new country..

who's down for the revolution?!

:mad2: :hatred: :burned: :heated: :evil:

you find the location, i'm there. i'm sick of the rat race and our government

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ubejinxed

i'm officially not an american anymore, i'm so embarrased. can't be british or australian either. maybe canadian.

I feel that.

The american government is a huge bully. Anytime another country has something our government could benefit from they go there and take it. The american government wants to own the world. Slowly they're taking over. They have american trained dictators and guerilla groups running hella countries. Hussein is an American trained dictator we put him in power and we gave him the weapons that we're now trying to take away.

My take is either Hussein is now turning against America or this whole war thing was staged and in the end somehow it'll be fixed so it appears we won and they'll make Bush look like a hero to boost his ratings and help bring in votes for the next campaign.

It's not the first time America has pulled some bullshit like this. Anyone who knows what went on behind the Iran contra knows what I'm talking about. Regan fixed that whole thing up so he'd look like hero.

A bigger problem in America is that too many Americans are unfucking educated when it comes to the truth about the country. Nothing you see on American news or in American Newspapers is true because the corrupt ass government owns the media. When the news of war first broke out a thousand people walked on Washington in protest. But you didn't hear one damn word of it in the american papers. Bush called the protestors a 'focus group'.

If you want to know the truth about America read foreign papers, you'll be learning a damn harsh reality.

I support the troups one hundred percent and I'm so sorry they will have to sacrifice their lives for such a selfish cause. It's really a tragedy. But this war just makes America look the asshole of the world.

I am sorry to say I'm an American. I'm proud for the French and other countries who held to their guns and didn't let Bush bully them or scare them into a vote.

This whole thing is just so disgusting. I wish someone would shoot Bush. I seriously wish he would die.

I'm in support of a revolution it's the only answer. Americans need to be educated and come together because that's the only way things will change. If a unified group doesn't stand up and speak against it the government will slowly take away more and more of our lives and freedoms.

^^^careful gurl, them's felonious words!

(j/k)

so anyhoo, this is what i was thinkin...

http://www.ess.uci.edu/tour/big/hawaii.jpg'>

fuck the dumb shit

bush can suckgitt

Im there. Fuck Bush and all his bullshit. Fuck how our country tries to bully everyone else. Its just sad how no one has the balls to tell bush to fuck off.. poor saddam.....

Originally posted by Kilo7-

^ I herby claim* that beach for the Axis Of Awesome

* by "claim" I mean "Proclaim it to be Awesome!", but not try to steal it from the rightfull owners!

awww shucks..

this land is your land

this land is my land

no bush allowed here

no governments to fear

pooouuuuuurr some shugggaaa onn meeeeyyy

lol

and btw Mr. Wood, the likelihood is that Iraq will attack Israel (as they did in Gulf War I)..only this time, Israel is gonna fight back (this is on some Muslim vs Zionists WWIII type shit)

Guest imported_Tesseract

Originally posted by Europe

no%20war.jpg

^^

(Id give her an accidental airplane ticket)

and look whos really paying for the war...

With Bush's tax cut mostly going to the wealthiest five percent, its the blue collar and working class footing the bill after we have nothing but debt to show for a presidential term started with a five point seven TRILLION surplus.

can some one please explain how you just blow not only almost six trillion but accumulate a debt of 3 trillion.

And you thought billion was a big number.

So who benefits from us 'saving' ourselfes from iraq by attacking and occupying foriegn lands that our not ours in the most volitile region of the world?

well lets see what we the "fellow citizens" get.

we get lots of debt

a fucked up economy

our brothers sisters fathers mothers wifes husbands sent home in body bags

we get further targeted for terrorist attacks for the actions of our goverment.

what does the corporate run whitehouse get?

they get most of the money spent on the war.

they profit from 'rebuilding iraq'

they get the credit in history

and they are far less likley to be affected by a terrorist attack.

just so we know that weapons of mass destruction that could be easily made anywhere in the world wont be used on us-allthough iraqi troops have been armed with them for use.

ok.

im done.

i hadda milkshake to get ridda my hangover.

Guest SayOne
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

I saw a headline quoting Bush, "Soon the tyrant will be gone" and I was like oh, you're resigning the presidency?

:lol: :lol: thats good

im with cracked on that point

Ill be gettin my passport tommorrow morning... I should have payed more attention to german when I was in high school... either that or I should have taken french....

Im convinced that its the end for sure....

goodbye everyone

Originally posted by Europe

http://www.ethicalarts.org/images/no%20war.jpg'>

^^

(Id give her bunny ears)

hahahhaaaaaah, I didnt see that the first time around. I mean I was thinking I too would hit it, but now I dont know. Getting clowned in a picture by a hippy obviously means you are one serious HERB. Bunny ears reign supreeme!

Originally posted by Raw fish

Ill be gettin my passport tommorrow morning... I should have payed more attention to german when I was in high school... either that or I should have taken french....

Would you really want to be french or german, I mean the country of france is beautiful but the people are so goddamned annoying and I think I'd crack to many nazi jokes. I may not want the war but I don't wanna move.

Guest Metal Calus

I would definately hit that. id even carry some clown sign for some of that ass. and those 1st flicks are great. fuckin geek looks like a raver, probably on e or something thinks everyone should just hug. lets not blow iraq war shit out of proportion, even though its too late, until it really goes off.

Archived