Blood on the leaders hands - NO WAR!

Guest imported_Europe

Guest Metal Calus

and all Hussein had to do was bounce. but hes arrogant as fuck and shouldnt be in control. he was offered exile and didnt take it. now hes gonna learn, like he should have ten years ago.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Metal Calus
Originally posted by Creepy

I feel that.

The american government is a huge bully. Anytime another country has something our government could benefit from they go there and take it. The american government wants to own the world. Slowly they're taking over. They have american trained dictators and guerilla groups running hella countries. Hussein is an American trained dictator we put him in power and we gave him the weapons that we're now trying to take away.

My take is either Hussein is now turning against America or this whole war thing was staged and in the end somehow it'll be fixed so it appears we won and they'll make Bush look like a hero to boost his ratings and help bring in votes for the next campaign.

It's not the first time America has pulled some bullshit like this. Anyone who knows what went on behind the Iran contra knows what I'm talking about. Regan fixed that whole thing up so he'd look like hero.

A bigger problem in America is that too many Americans are unfucking educated when it comes to the truth about the country. Nothing you see on American news or in American Newspapers is true because the corrupt ass government owns the media. When the news of war first broke out a thousand people walked on Washington in protest. But you didn't hear one damn word of it in the american papers. Bush called the protestors a 'focus group'.

If you want to know the truth about America read foreign papers, you'll be learning a damn harsh reality.

I support the troups one hundred percent and I'm so sorry they will have to sacrifice their lives for such a selfish cause. It's really a tragedy. But this war just makes America look the asshole of the world.

I am sorry to say I'm an American. I'm proud for the French and other countries who held to their guns and didn't let Bush bully them or scare them into a vote.

This whole thing is just so disgusting. I wish someone would shoot Bush. I seriously wish he would die.

I'm in support of a revolution it's the only answer. Americans need to be educated and come together because that's the only way things will change. If a unified group doesn't stand up and speak against it the government will slowly take away more and more of our lives and freedoms.

i didnt read too much of this but i bet your a typical white middle to upper class kid whose parents told them they were really smart and that their opinion mattered and shit. get with program your a worthless little shit and you have it made so shut the fuck up.

Guest popasquat

Everybody needs to stop bitching about going to war. We are going whether you like it or not, and there is absolutely nothing that you can do about it. I personally do not support the war but if we are going to war I feel everyone needs to support our troops and their actions. People protesting against the war does nothing but weaken our country as a whole. So shut the hell up with the anti war crap.

Originally posted by popasquat

Everybody needs to stop bitching about going to war. We are going whether you like it or not, and there is absolutely nothing that you can do about it. I personally do not support the war but if we are going to war I feel everyone needs to support our troops and their actions. People protesting against the war does nothing but weaken our country as a whole. So shut the hell up with the anti war crap.

this is sad...

there is a difference between supporting the troops and supporting the cause

one can be anti-war but pro-human-life, regardless of the nationality or enlistment status.

OUR COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED ON RESPECTING DIFFERENT OPINIONS

so shut the fuck up with your 'stop weakening our [massive-tyrant-bully-of-a-weapons-of-mass-destruction-having] country'

Archived