Espo, Delta, Futura design new CK One bottles

Vandal4Life

"but all 3 of the cat's quotes were gay as my dick in your ass"

hahaha........gayer actually.........yeah theyre on a "mission", a mission to sell overated perfume at an overated price and exploit what you do so they can make 10 times what they paid you.........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sell cars for a living. I use peoples lack of knowledge against them to make a larger profit for myself. My fortune comes from other peoples misfortune. I make money and people go broke to pay me. That's the american dream and thats the way american business runs.

^ we woke up in different worlds then.

It really all comes down to the credibility of the company.

Joker did those Burton Snowboards and they were incredible!

Great design, great artist, great product and a great company.

Now with CKone...

Ok design, great artists, mediocore product, shady company.

see the difference?

:mad2: <-- asian stereotype face

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Kilo7-

It really all comes down to the credibility of the company.

Joker did those Burton Snowboards and they were incredible!

Great design, great artist, great product and a great company.

Now with CKone...

Ok design, great artists, mediocore product, shady company.

Actually that parallelism totally sums up my whole point of view...thanks for saving my time bro.

its that simple

Guest imported_Tesseract

Actually i dont think anything about companies, i think i said it before..if the concept and form allows your styles and ideas to work, its fine be me.

On the specific case, skateboard and snowboard brands are part of the whole culture graffiti is in...they relate in to many things...apart from that i'd be amazed by the view of somekid flying on one of those boards with speed over my head while i'd be seeing jokers stuff motion bluring in front of my eyes....it just works, you know...dynamics

i never knew this board was so full of blue blooded republicans....

...and to all those teaching me the valuable lessons of the dollar, thanks, but some of us our in our mid to late 20s, so save the lecture on getting a job for someone else...okay i make money....happy......christ you all sound like my parents...

as long as the rationalization lets you sleep at nite........

just dont patronize me for being an asshole and tricking people out of their money. I mean, you vandalize peoples property, that's not really something mom can be too proud of....

There isn't a day that goes by when i talk to my mom where she doesn't remind me just how illegal the things that i do are, whether it is at business or when i go out and wreck. She's a good person and im not.:scowl:

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by daus

As expected ESPO's middle finger design got the boot from CK.

...heh:idea:

...funny thats the one design i kinda dug....im sorta surprised they would pull it...its not as like CK has ever turned away from controversy and are one of the few to push boundaries....too bad, i mean if they are gonna do it, might as well piss some people off....

god damn it, Im talking out of my ass again... disregard that part about the middle finger getting canned, I was confused... but there is another side to the bottle designs... Ive just heard about em but havent actually seen flicks but it sounds like it isnt going to let any of us down, well the ESPO design for sure, i dont know about the rest... time will tell. Peace.

Calvin Klein is a shitty company that exploits people. To work with it is condoning what they do. Yuck.

On the other hand.

Doing what you love is priceless. Getting paid to do graffiti is pretty damn dope. Paying bills is pretty important.

Personal interests vs societal interests.

Hmmm...I don't know. Graffiti is suddenly "cool" again and the corporations are going to get as much mileage as they can from it. Course in a year or so, they're going to dump it and us faster than a stinky bag of poo and move into the next cool thing.

Yeah consumerism.

Personally I wouldn't do it. I don't want to help the masses gobble us up and spit us out. But I have no problems with anyone else choosing to work with large corporations as long as they get their due and realize what they're getting into.

i must be one of the only people that doesn't wanna get paid for what they do... it'd be cool to have costs covered, but that's it.

i think i'd loose inspiration if i got paid to do graff or make music or what not, simply because it'd be my life, essentially, and i wouldn't be able to derive any aspects of it from the rest of life.

but hey, i'm wierd

yo, just my thoughts........the images quack like a lame duck on those bottles..........all those guys are dope but plain and simple, the bottles miss............sorry i just can't front and hop on the "it's dope" bandwagon.............but baby, you know i still love you ;)

• 4 years later...

it's funny how most of you guys are bitchin at them for getting paid for doing stuff they would normally not get paid to do. who cares if they are "selling out" you obviously aren't them, so you should leave their decision makings to themselves.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived