hey girl, whats your phone number?...

RAGSOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

or-

Hey girl, you got a hanger?

girl- no why?

your going to have a hardtime getting out of my trunk without one.

or

I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your bed rock!

I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went into this cheap motel room.

I'm new in town, could I have directions to your house.

Hey, here's the word for the day: legs. Whatdya say we go upstairs and spread the word?!

Motion your finger for girl to come over to you, when she gets there say, I just made you come with one finger, imagine what I could do with TWO!

Originally posted by ragsoe505

i already got her, i'm steady creepin, dirty, she's yours if pistol is done, muahahaahahahaha.....

what? dont talk about me like i'm a hoe, you should know better then that... i aint got the slutty behavior. PFFTT i always hated how you did that.. and who said i wanted to get with pistol? or dirty for that matter.. lame ragso ..lame.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

I'd love to but I'm tied down to this job for five weeks. I am getting paid very well though so it's worth it. I have plans to visit my buddy in Roswell sometime in April.... Maybe if you're back we can meet up and do something.

word, i gotta be back up here for my neices birthday on the 26th, so i'll probably be in albq till about the 24th... hows that work with your schedule....

i.f., let's have a boxing match when i get to ******* and the rest of the owls can bet on the out come, then bitch....

scared you didn't i? i'm just fucking with you.....

Guest sneak
Originally posted by alure

what? dont talk about me like i'm a hoe, you should know better then that... i aint got the slutty behavior. PFFTT i always hated how you did that.. and who said i wanted to get with pistol? or dirty for that matter.. lame ragso ..lame.

yeh, she wants ME!!

just playing alure...

Hey fucker, nobody's getting my phone number, I hate talking on the phone, it's so impersonal. Anyway, I'm supposed to be finished with this job at the end of march, if I have enough money to make my trip to Austin *and* go to Roswell, I will do it. I'm gonna apply for another job before I'm finished with this one so I can come back from my "vacations" and start right back at work.... maybe school too.

Originally posted by ragsoe505

alure is the only one i've met, but we were inseperable for like 6 months, and if she's any indication of the rest, this board has supernatural cool girl getting powers...

by the way, i'll be back in new mexico in no time, doing a road trip to san diego and vegas with alure when i get there. your texan ass is welcome to come....

this is beat.........

''So, what are you doing later? ( nothing ) What do you say, we go back to my place eat some pizza, and fuck.. ( no, I dont think so ) Whaaat, you dont like pizza?''....haha, this always breaks the ice for me, especially with spanish babes, then it lets me break their pussies wide open...FR8HOUND<---------THE SPANISH HOE SLAYER

Archived