The Anti-War on Iraq thread

Guest imported_Europe

hey grim 540...since you did that whole france thing i think youll like this

"going to war without france is like going to war without an accordian"

you used that i just noticed...my fault...but your whole thing was very whitty and entertaining...and convincing...but one wayed liberals hate us

lol

:P

oh adn the iraqi children thing...well...itll sure scare the shit out of them because the us has been a bunch of pussies with this whole war on terror...what a waste of money

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stop hte war...has the us not learned from vietnam,has britain not learned from their involvement in ireland??why dont u guys find bin ladin?? weak ,unproven evidence doesent give usa the right to stomp all over iraq because saddam has weapons of mass destruction(that you guys have too)thousands of ordinary people will suffer needlessly and a war will just increase hate of america by moslems worldwide..millions of people spoke today..bush and blair need to listen...if not i really think you guys will find terrorism on your doorstep again.one u start bombin iraq. like pissin in the wind it will all come back in your face..backing the taliban to oust the russians /norhtern alliance..now backing the northern alliance to oust taliban,backing iraq when they were fighting iran(coz they were pissing usa off)now planning fighting iraq..wake up america you cant play puppetmaster to the world and expect nuthin to happen...thousands of people have died at the hands of american state sponsered terrorism too..why not spend the money on positive projects rebuilding confidence in america by helping these third world countries with schools/water /agriculture/industry instead of blowing the shit out of them????

people act like we never do any positive things

we fund sooooooooooooooooo many programs in other countries and they just piss alllllll over us

fuck isreal...their a prime example

fuck frace...well..i mean cmon now

fuck the world

grow up and stop being so idealist

at this point in my life, id rather keep the money IN the country

america should be like the roman empire

even though their senators were gay...and ours are homophobic rednecks lol

IM ALL FOR ELITISM

good book for all you worms out there

In Defense of Elitism by William A. Henry III

:)

i went to a liberal arts school

thats why im so against them haha

jk

well...not really

please dont think im being one sided all your anti war peoples..im really not

i may sound evil...but thats just my 2 cents

they should make a chat room...i feel like such a tool doing 9348403 posts in like 3 mins

Originally posted by .:armr:.

america should be like the roman empire

no doubt you picked this little sound-bite out of your book.

one would do well to note that Rome fell because it was power-hungry and poorly run, and spread itself too thin while trying to control the world - leaving itself open to attack by those with whom it had interferred

good point eurotrash...another good one is russia...i mean cmon now...thats pretty big ;)

actually not it wasnt from the book though...but hey...rome was pretty cool...you gotta give them that...you ever see gladiator...

jk

your right...i take that back

i shouldve used a much better example...:(

a few questions, or statements, or whatever:

people have stated that they are not convinced that saddam has nuclear capabilities/weapons. what is your opinion on his nuclear status then, i'm very curious. please think realistically using what you know of saddam and his country. i'm not convinced that people three times my size can pick me up and toss me, i have no proof until it happens, but i think i'll take that one for granted, along with accepting or at least dealing with the extreme possibility that saddam has a little more then some rifles, and that that is why he is making it so hard for u.n. inspectors.

i'm not stating that osama and hussein are linked. how does this event warrant a world-wide protest, almost all anti-war, and in my opinion the 9-11 attacks warranted no where near the world involvment, protest wise. not saying these are related, just grouping the two for example. what are your opinions?

if no war, then what do you suggest we do about saddam, ignore because he's not attacking us at the moment?, wait until he does and then attack?, what do you guys think?

i in no way agree with war, but i do think saddam is a threat to u.s and global safety and way of life. why a war? why can't we just go kill saddam himself, is this possible? innocents are just that, and it's horrible what happens to them in times of war. any intelligent ideas to go about this idea?

just some thoughts.... attempting not to ramble....

I was at the NYC protest today. It was FUCKING HUGE!!! The cops did there best to separate people and not let them get to the main event by blocking off roads and making people weave in and out of streets...but then people started shouting LET US THROUGH over and over again and the cops took the baracades down. It was a great day...I ended up watching the speeches on a huge screen they had set up. As I was heading back to the subway, the Bread and Puppet Theater was having a seperate march and I joined that.

I think this war is bull shit and I think that more and more people are realizing it. For the first time in a while I saw pretty good coverage on the world wide marches on NBC. They downplayed it a little by saying that mostly Europe was against it and not talking much about the USA. But they did a decent job of showing the marches. Peace to those on both sides of this conversation.

DROP BUSH NOT BOMBS!

Iraq deffinatly has 2 be disarmed.If u look back over the last 5 years & read bout some of the bombs & nerve gas sadham has used on his own ppl its fukn unbeleivable.He is a threat 2 his neighbouring counties such as israil & 2 the rest of the world if he uses nuclear weapons.Peoples veiws might change if the knew the full details of his caperbilites & what we hear in the media wouldnt be 10% of whats really going on.The wheels are already set in motion so i rekon the war is inevitable & ppl are deffinatly intitled 2 a opinon on whats right or moral but whos really listening,the UN???No chance.The US doesnt have the surrport of the entire UN but little johny howars didnt hesitate in sending over hundreds of our troops 2 sit out in the persian gulf as "sitting ducks".America should limit the cervilan causulitys more so than what they did in the gulf war when they got a fuk load of intellengce wrong & dropt scuds on bomb refuge shelters.What the fucks up with that??The commander of that mission should be put b4 a war crimes triburnul.I dont see it as a battle 4 oil but it doesnt hurt americas cause & sadham is also the man that publicly put a contract on bush's dad during the gulf.Its been reported that america wants 2 capture whole city's such as bagdad,how many soliders are gonna die then?After hearing that all i thought was scenes from "black hawk down" thats hardcore.Appently US wants 2 kill sadham within the first 2-3 days of combat 2 save a long war.I dout this will happen due 2 the fact he's got a labrinth of under groung bunkers & at least 1 other imposter.Who knows maybe they will get lucky with some help from the informers they already have in iraq that couldnt resist the $$$ 4 vital info.When the US does bomb whats the repercusions gonna be in your homeland??Hopefully no more innocent lives are gonna be lost.Whats it going 2 take 4 it 2 end though thats what i wanna know?

Just my 2cents,its been a long night.

went out today to take photos, and show support. estimates here were 20-50,000 people...somewhere in the middle seems accurate to me. Mobs of people far as you could see down the street.

http://www.nothingbutfreights.com/nowar/cplacemob.jpg'>

http://www.nothingbutfreights.com/nowar/mob.jpg'>

http://www.nothingbutfreights.com/nowar/justicenotwar.jpg'>

http://www.nothingbutfreights.com/nowar/downburrard.jpg'>

http://www.nothingbutfreights.com/nowar/crowdpan.jpg'>

Originally posted by TranceStoner

Peace to those on both sides of this conversation.

thank you for being friendly :)

this is about opions eurotrash...not name calling...do i really care if some1 on the other side of my computer screen really cares

i wish these protesters would come up with better things than "no blood for oil"...ive only seen a few provocative ones...i dunno...most of these people are like college students...im a 16 straight F 10th grader...and i think id be able to come up with something original...lol sry

iraqi children ask "what have we done"...thats a good one

soldiers are terrorists...thats ok...but thats arguable if they are

terrorism -the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion

but i dont get why all these protesters wear like gap and all that..and all those underground clothing companys...all the cloth comes from the same place...i mean cmon...we know all that shit comes from sweat shops...im wearin nikie kicks nautica jeans and a gap shirt...and atleast i know a kid got 3 cents to make it...am i a bad person?

Originally posted by ********

i dont really care to much about iraq. im selfishly insulated in my infidel american life and can not be affected by the fact that millions of iraqi children are living in poverty and malnutrition and dieing of cancer from depleted uranium left over from the last gulf war.

mother fuckers talking about premptive nuclear strikes.

hmmm..lets use weapons of mass destruction cause hes got weapons of mass destruction.

couldn't have said it better myself *** . Bush has no clue on what the fuck he's doing. His propaganda team is still using tactics from like the wwII era and sadly some idiots are eating it up. His whole shit is sloppy and his agruement on war with Iraq are weak as shit. Fact is Iraq has weapons, this is not new infromation. But to say Iraq is the biggest threat to the US at this moment is silly. This is just a waste of time n money that could be spent else where. Its not like if we bomb Iraq terrorism will go away the next day. Why not go after the actual terrorists(Bin Laden)? As much as we'd benefit from raping Iraq, going to war right now is not worth it. The effects after a war with Iraq will hurts us. Plus terrorism will still exist.

Guest ArtvandaL

visit my

*12oz activism site*

and the war on Iraq is going to be a very bad decision because it will only piss off the rest of the world, and the US only wants money, george bush wants to kill Hussein for trying to kill bushs daddy, american soldiers are going to die, not bush, bush is going to be thousands of miles away, he can care less about the american soldiers. he doesnt have support, he is not convincing, and the weapons that Iraq has can be made in a high school laboratory. shit, i havent even seen Osama bin Ladens head yet, that only means one thing, hes still alive and well.

By the way, theres going to be a big ass protest in lower manhattan february somehting, ill get back at with the exact date. and yo ese, is that downtown L.A.?, it looks cold, i didnt know it gets cold in LA. well, salamualaikum

Guest imported_Europe

this is about opions eurotrash...not name calling...

^^

Not namecalling? Who are you calling eurotrash then?

Norman Shwarzkopf stated that 500,000 iraqi children or it mighta been only 250,000 were killed during the gulf war, i think total iragi body count was like two and a half million. i think i seen him on pbs.

oh wait

and 500,000 iraqi kids

1. where do you get these numbers

2. with all the tax dollars but into these smart bombs...i think we can manage to miss the mass iraqi orphanage camps they have set up around the country...they flipped out over a bomb hitting a bus...i think theyd tell us about 500,000 kiddies

hey grim 540...since you did that whole france thing i think youll like this

"going to war without france is like going to war without an accordian"

you used that i just noticed...my fault...but your whole thing was very whitty and entertaining...and convincing...but one wayed liberals hate us

lol

oh adn the iraqi children thing...well...itll sure scare the shit out of them because the us has been a bunch of pussies with this whole war on terror...what a waste of money

not quite a liberal myself...

but there is no way in hell I want to be included with a bunch of elitist fucks.

I am a military brat and a little bit of history buff

Bush is a moron who is acting on a personal vendetta against Hussien.

I am just not a big fan of muderous despots with no respect for human life (Hussien). Talk to an iraqi defector, or one of those poor souls that survived one of his gas attacks, it seems people really dont care what they have to say in this matter. So if someone like Hussien is going down in the war I am not against that... but that is about it. War is a ugly, brutal, disgusting, thing, the absoulte lowest thing people are capable of. Peace is beautiful, but an apathetic "look the other way" peace for the sake of peace is no alternative to war.

Sadly, war is neccasary in our world.

So if.......not if, when the war goes down, we will win, do the "nation building thing" and move on to something else, and 20 years down the line Iraq will much likely be a better place for it. We have done it before, and those nations have moved on, and in some cases, become our equals.

A lot of people are all afraid of a WW3 situation or something really bad happening. Well sadly, I am almost at the point of welcoming such an event. I hope we come close to the brink of extinction, it seems that the only way the the world is going to learn. Human civilization needs to move on from this 3rd grade mentality it has been stuck in for the last few hundred years.

America doesn't need to be like the Roman Empire, it is the Roman Empire, and I think bodice pointed out to you what happened to the Romans. I dont want my grand chilrden to grow up in America, I want them to grow up on some floating city on a moon orbiting Jupiter. Is that going to happen in a world like ours?

Archived