I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Um well I can have either of those brands, but I choose not to. The obvious reason for bape is that I don't wear hip hop clothes and I never will. And I already said why I will never buy louis vuitton.

Also brands like louis vuitton and D&G are worn by japanese faggots that wear more make up girls. And have huge hair to make their faces look smaller.

Edit: fuck i type slow. and for the record, I do like Burberry.

Every straight off the boat Chinese person in my city with a little bit of cash rocks the Burberry scarf and/or other accessories.

Simple is the best clothing style for me. I don't have a burberry scarf because too many schoolboys and old guys have them in Japan.

Wow, I never knew heads could be so astute and attentative to the wardrobe atire selected by diferent groups and ages of Oriental folks. Btw i was over Ichiro Suzuki 's house yesterday and he was saying how he wasn't going to wear his ball uniform nomore cuz he saw a little white kid wearing it. Then i see this on the thread today, kind of ironic. And also how he wants to make his hair huge to make his head look smaller.

dude you are like 5...your sideburns cut mad high...I bet thats an old navy hoodie even worse I bet that is like a 512mb flash mem...did your mom knit that blankey thats chillen on the couch back there?

I think I covered all bases...

P.S. I could crochete your moms under the table...

dude you are like 5...your sideburns cut mad high...I bet thats an old navy hoodie even worse I bet that is like a 516mb flash mem...did your mom knit that blankey thats chillen on the couch back there?

I think I covered all bases...

P.S. I could crochete your moms under the table...

512*

Archived