I want to see YOU.

DEE38

Here is me and the mini portrait my aunt drew of me on a mini potato

I have a chicken pox scar in between my eyes so she calls me ghandi sometimes.

Hence the red dot on the potato. little blurry...

*nevermind. sometimes i get too weirded out having my picture on here. another day.

I think i will make some guacamole now. Then more studying.

I hate when i waste time on 12oz, esp when i have so much work to do!

too bad they don't have a ghandi smiley.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by rental@Mar 24 2005, 04:21 PM

no, thats just cause milton looked all fat and ugly and so was the chick in his picture, and hes always going on about hows hes such a baller *and how shitty he treats the females he's with.

you're such a shit talker

milton never claimed all that shit, as I remember he just said he didn't do to bad for himself ... never claimed to be hotshit - and its not like he jumped down your throat either or you had some gay internet beef

you're just some spiteful retard

and the chick he was with wasn't some lardass ugly broad either, I'd say she was average

Rental, honestly you need to either post a photo of yourself to prove that you have the right to talk so much shit or shut the fuck up and get out of this thread. All youre doing is spitting shit without anyone saying anything to you, total nonense and not worth it. Its almost as if in the beginning you dug yourself a slight hole and felt like there was no getting out of it, so youre just continously insulting people and digging yourself deeper and deeper. And the kicker is, youve never posted a photo! Whats the point of posting in this thread (roaming and looking at users is another thing) when you havent even posted a photo? Really?

Rental has posted a picture somewhere along the line...

ALTHOUGH....Don't talk shit about the homie Milton because he never said a damn thing like what she's(Rental) talking about.

Ignorance is Bliss..Some people don't even realize the power of thier statements.

^ holler!

if you're going to talk shit fine, but post up or SHUT UP

*edit: this comment was directed towards gat's post.

she may have posted a picture of her ass... not in this thread... and to be fair she's calling people ugly. Don't tell me you've never seen a broad with a sweet ass only to turn around and be HAGGARD.

(disclaimer: rental's ass remains to be proven "sweet").

Originally posted by ClueTwo@Mar 24 2005, 10:10 AM

Rental has posted a picture somewhere along the line...

ALTHOUGH....Don't talk shit about the homie Milton because he never said a damn thing like what she's(Rental) talking about.

Ignorance is Bliss..Some people don't even realize the power of thier statements.

it seems like he had a couple of threads about it actually

ive posted one picture of my ass twice.

ive called way more people in this thread hot, than i have talked shit, gatita being one of them. people can talk shit about other people (like calling decu a crack whore) but i cant say shit when i notice something??? i wasnt going on and on about saraday. the only person i had beef with was milton for reasons i already went over.

what the fuck are you guys posting your pictures for if you dont want to know what people are saying or want people to know what you look like? or can i not call people hot either when i dont post my picture? who the fuck has to come on here and me nice all the time?

Originally posted by bodice_ripper@Mar 24 2005, 02:58 PM

Am I the only one who thinks its daft to give shit to Rental for saying nasty things about Miltons appearance - and then tell her she can have those opinions ONLY if she herself is good-looking?

missing the point much?

i'm not sure why im responding cause this seems stupid, but it seems like one of those "pot calling the kettle black scenario's" unless rental's hot. which i doubt, if she was yall would've prolly seen a flick of her showing off her hotness. thats what hot chicks do, nah mean kid. :burn:

Originally posted by ink face+Mar 24 2005, 06:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ink face - Mar 24 2005, 06:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bodice_ripper@Mar 24 2005, 02:58 PM

Am I the only one who thinks its daft to give shit to Rental for saying nasty things about Miltons appearance - and then tell her she can have those opinions ONLY if she herself is good-looking?

missing the point much?

i'm not sure why im responding cause this seems stupid, but it seems like one of those "pot calling the kettle black scenario's" unless rental's hot. which i doubt, if she was yall would've prolly seen a flick of her showing off her hotness. thats what hot chicks do, nah mean kid. :burn:

[/b]

perhaps we shouldn't be calling people black... Good-looking people are not entitled to abuse others.....

Rental Im not trying to start shit, if people talk sweet to eachother on here in an overly nice fashion, thats fine, people are dicks on here too, thats fine. Its a message board.

I agree with you being up front about things Rental, but I disagree with posting things that are outright insulting. Maybe you did have problems with Milt, but to my knowledge none with saraday (isnt this funny, by the way, that shes the only one not upset over what you said but others including myself are getting snappy? internet is so fuckin corny.)

And Im also not trying to imply you don't compliment people. Its like this: kids on this board might OVERLY compliment eachother, but it doesnt mean you have to switch it on the reverse and OVERLY INSULT people. Catch me now?

Originally posted by gatita@Mar 24 2005, 06:41 PM

Rental, Bodice, Im not trying to start shit, if people talk sweet to eachother on here in an overly nice fashion, thats fine, people are dicks on here too, thats fine. Its a message board.

I agree with you being up front about things Rental, but I disagree with posting things that are outright insulting. Maybe you did have problems with Milt, but to my knowledge none with saraday (isnt this funny, by the way, that shes the only one not upset over what you said but others including myself are getting snappy? internet is so fuckin corny.)

And Im also not trying to imply you don't compliment people. Its like this: kids on this board might OVERLY compliment eachother, but it doesnt mean you have to switch it on the reverse and OVERLY INSULT people. Catch me now?

who was I abusing? I merely stated it was silly to whine about rental's statement - and then tell her she had better be good looking to justify it. being good looking wouldn't have suddenly made her right....

Originally posted by bodice_ripper+Mar 24 2005, 06:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bodice_ripper - Mar 24 2005, 06:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-gatita@Mar 24 2005, 06:41 PM

Rental, Bodice, Im not trying to start shit, if people talk sweet to eachother on here in an overly nice fashion, thats fine, people are dicks on here too, thats fine. Its a message board.

who was I abusing? I merely stated it was silly to whine about rental's statement - and then tell her she had better be good looking to justify it. being good looking wouldn't have suddenly made her right....

[/b]

it wouldn't make her right at all

but I'm sure you see the point - it's like a black person joining the KKK

Rental doesn't look half bad in her drivers license photo. That's the only picture I've seen of her, and we all know how fucked up DL photos usually turn out.

That, and even ugly people can call other people ugly. I call people ugly all the time. This argument is retarded.

edit: i put a comma after "and"

I think you are all going to gay black person hell for arguing on the internet. I'd pay money to see a PPV event on tv of 12ozer's talking shit and punching eachother.... and using all their weapons that they're so fond of. OOoooh hard ass internet thugs oh shit.

Ohhh shit.

Archived