I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by heavyLox@Mar 11 2005, 09:12 PM

dear dee;

fill this space with what youd like to hear. I'm deep (or shallow) like that.

respectfully (lustfuly) yours

hevRock

haha. i swear hev, if you actually used this line on girls then it would work. its so gangster, straight to the point, no bullshit, and its great.

-amused,

dee

xoxo

What did he write ?

I never hear anyone say 'bonzer'.

..And yes, Fosters tastes like cat's piss. There are so many better beers on the Australian market, yet I do not know why the manufactures(sp) choose to export Fosters.

a good friend of mine moved to brisbane, studying abroad. she loved it and i was so jealous. AUS is the only place ive ever wanted to really really go. ever since i was a youngin. she went to viet nam for some humanitarian aid trip...she brought me back a bootleg zippo knockin the marine corps. i found it funny. sorry, im rambling..

Originally posted by krie@Mar 14 2005, 09:35 AM

I dont think Bunyips exist ? I might be wrong though..

I had the story of them explained to me by this dude from BRisbane over the course of a drunken night. I was shitting myself, especially when he started talking about this witer friend of his who had gone missing in a yard chase near some mangroves and was never seen again even following Police searches, friends looking in train tunnels etc.

I think he was just trying to scar eme at this point tho.

Archived