I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DEE38@Feb 3 2005, 07:27 AM

52557668_m.jpg

im going to smear my lip gloss all over your face when i see you beeeeooooootttccchhh. naw i love dee. i heart dee. dee and i are going to eat a buffets and check out hot strippers when im in town.

lipglossy.jpg

and thanks for the wonderful compliments guys!!queen.gif

^ thats what im talking about. im taking you to the rio. fucking smashing buffet. i hope you like sushi, crab legs, prime rib and everything else.

"waiter, give me one of those 2 feet margarita things with 2 straws, bitch"

haha....

ethreadz looks like the guy who gets arrested at every St.Paddy's parade.

You know the guy the crowd is cheering for as the cops puch him into the wagon.

Originally posted by DEE38@Feb 3 2005, 02:14 PM

^ thats what im talking about. im taking you to the rio. fucking smashing buffet. i hope you like sushi, crab legs, prime rib and everything else.

"waiter, give me one of those 2 feet margarita things with 2 straws, bitch"

yo... that sounds like the best thing in the world right now. can I come? I can massacre a buffet like woah. haha

Guest im not witty

dee,

hahaha, i was just laughing at all this "we need a 12 oz nude calender" hoo ha. i was actually kind of gloating but i edited it to not stir up controversy.people would be e-pounding my door down if they even thought they knew the dill.

as far as mes3 goes, i just got to where i could actually look at her page without flipping out. im far from even thinking of requesting her for "e-friend youll never see friend"... your shit is safe for now..

whatever. that was a long reply so lets keep it on topic. bathroom mirror steez

ered.jpg

Originally posted by seeking+Feb 4 2005, 08:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seeking - Feb 4 2005, 08:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Weapon X@Feb 3 2005, 04:52 PM

i'm a total homo.

yes sergio, you are.

[/b]

you're pretty much condemned from the point your parents write "sergio" on your birth certificate

Originally posted by iquit+Feb 4 2005, 11:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iquit - Feb 4 2005, 11:32 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Feb 4 2005, 01:26 AM

"got any crack rock? i'll suck yo dick nigga!"

jesus christ! dude thats a bit much...

[/b]

look at decu's eyes. tell me he aint huntin' that rock

Archived