I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by iquit@Jan 31 2005, 10:03 PM

oh, and, Village Idiot, RIP. it reeked of piss and vomit, but PBR's served in a can for $2.25 made for some good times.

damn right!

that place has left me feeling very nice.

my boy pulled the entire door to the bathroom off the hinges one night in there while his girl was on the can.

too many shots.

Thats wat ive learned from wat i've seen of this thread. That, and dee is so curvey. Where are u from dee? As your username look s sooo familiar, i cant put my finger on it. I dunno whether i've seen the username a longgggg time ago on this site (as i dont rememver seeing that name at all during my time in ch. 0), or if its u who writes dee sumthing here in my city.

hey.... im in vegas but from hawaii. i used to post on 12oz religiously but i've been so damn busy im just a lurker a few days a week. and no i do not write dee. :)

i used to be on aol too! maybe thats what its from.

:)

-dee

Originally posted by Devilush@Feb 2 2005, 04:25 PM

i remember someone mentioned the 12oz girls calendar. i know most of us wont do it but imagine the :$: :$: :$:

IMG_1355smaller.jpg

you so gotta post your lip gloss pic.

::Droll::

mesthree is so damn beautiful too. do you really take a dog sled to school? if so im sooooo jealous.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Jan 21 2005, 05:13 PM

iheartcancer.jpg

A NIGGA LIKE ME HAS ME ON MY SHIRT.

-SEOREM

MLBCNIGGA

hahahaha hey your on myspace, i never knew it was you though. that is some funny shit.

"STOP ROCKING SHIT FROM THE 80'S NIGGA, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK WAS GOING ON IN THE 80'S NIGGA, YOU ARE FUCKING 18 YEARS OLD YOU STUPID PIECES OF SHIT. FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING BITCH ASS NIGGAS. HERE'S A RECAP OF WHAT HAPPENED IN THE 80'S

>GAY SHIT

>CRACK"

ha haha.,

Guest im not witty

i actually just stumbled upon mero on myspace last night too. i think i found him while trying to catch my breath while looking at who i assume to mes3. holee shit. shes amazing and hes hilarious.

that shit about moving to africa and niggas with ak's and craig mack t shirts. buwahahahahaha.

Archived