NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
look here dunny - leder was faced with the task of painting next to one of the best in the game right now, and he handled his shit. you should be proud that fools from the carolinas are doing real shit alongside other writers who do real shit...not anonymously shit talking.

This right here.. leder is out there painting with a dope writer in the game and you are nothing but a dickrider watching

So you went over a Grifter here it looks like? Be straight in your answer, we can find out...

Hey Encyclopedia Brown, it was a very faded and dissed w/ dumb shit. I couldn't tell you who it was underneath. Is that straight enough for you or would you like to further investigate?

Encyclopedia brown. Hahahahah. I don't really check this much any more but whenever I do it's always good for a laugh

Bump those who know and those who do it.

yo on sum real shit doh yung punk horace cant even put up a nigga grift up if he gunna cap his ass? dudes got ten plus years on yo ass homey, faded dissed or not son. yall niggas can say what yall want sumbody gotta spit on some truth fuckin buncha clicked up ass fools in dis scene for real. HHHHHHH toi clrealy dont know the 1 2 3 what kinda shitass crew gonna let that fuck shit fly int he first place? grift i know im prolly hurtin on your case so my bad dog but fuck all that and lettin a toy even have that tone with you on this fuckt forum when callin him out. fuck dat nigga. bump a veteran freight writer and fuck the toy that aint been round long enough to no the fuckin difference..

• Like 1

yo on sum real shit doh yung punk horace cant even put up a nigga grift up if he gunna cap his ass? dudes got ten plus years on yo ass homey, faded dissed or not son. yall niggas can say what yall want sumbody gotta spit on some truth fuckin buncha clicked up ass fools in dis scene for real. HHHHHHH toi clrealy dont know the 1 2 3 what kinda shitass crew gonna let that fuck shit fly int he first place? grift i know im prolly hurtin on your case so my bad dog but fuck all that and lettin a toy even have that tone with you on this fuckt forum when callin him out. fuck dat nigga. bump a veteran freight writer and fuck the toy that aint been round long enough to no the fuckin difference..

Cute.

But for the record, let's set some shit straight. First of all, ain't nobody got a problem w/ Grifter...and to be totally honest, I don't even think that was him underneath that piece, in the first place. While I can understand him being salty b/c he thought one of his joints got flat out dissed, that wasn't the case. That's that. Second of all, Horace was writing when a lot of yall motherfuckers were sucking on your mama's pancake titty while Clarissa explained it all to your lil ass. Know what the fuck you're talking about before you start that sideline cheerleading and stone throwing.

To keep it real, I prefer Rodney King's "can't we all just get along" stance than this silly internet shit talking. I'm all peace and hair grease and shit.

P.S. - make a new screename and try being a little more believable this time, troll.

• Like 2

Cute.

But for the record, let's set some shit straight. First of all, ain't nobody got a problem w/ Grifter...and to be totally honest, I don't even think that was him underneath that piece, in the first place. While I can understand him being salty b/c he thought one of his joints got flat out dissed, that wasn't the case. That's that. Second of all, Horace was writing when a lot of yall motherfuckers were sucking on your mama's pancake titty while Clarissa explained it all to your lil ass. Know what the fuck you're talking about before you start that sideline cheerleading and stone throwing.

To keep it real, I prefer Rodney King's "can't we all just get along" stance than this silly internet shit talking. I'm all peace and hair grease and shit.

P.S. - make a new screename and try being a little more believable this time, troll.

H chill half the kids on this site are to wet behind the ears to get the reference

tumblr_lv51hw8o1I1qgxa58o1_500_zpsddbc07b1.gif