uk wall flixs

Guest monty burns

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pesky you seem to be blessed with an amazingly small mind

using the word Euro to diss is the only trend here

Letter structures? One broken line with arrows poppin out?

Whatever takes your fancy just dont think you know better because you stick to a well trodden path?

Graffs supposed to look mad

Originally posted by Pert@Nov 3 2004, 07:03 AM

Pesky you seem to be blessed with an amazingly small mind

using the word Euro to diss is the only trend here

Letter structures? One broken line with arrows poppin out?

Whatever takes your fancy just dont think you know better because you stick to a well trodden path?

Graffs supposed to look mad

This argument.....Again!!!!.Get over it,people will always have there own preferences.

pesky, i sent you a text while i was bored at uni. if you didnt get it, give me a bell or get in touch.

it was about doing something this week / weekend...

I think what Pesky is trying to say is that there is a lot of people that do something absolutely shite and just say "ahh buts its euro/off key you see"....when in actual fact its proper crap graff. I can respect all styles but a wanky blob with shit sticking out of it is crap no matter if its meant to be "off key" or "pure london mayte ya get meeeeeeeeee". I've mailed you pesky lad.

Originally posted by arsonMCT+Nov 3 2004, 09:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (arsonMCT - Nov 3 2004, 09:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-selondon@Nov 1 2004, 09:08 PM

can anyone tell me how to get to crouch end legal wall? there is no tube station is there?

yeh dude, get tube to finsbury park and get w7 bus, when u get to top of the hill on ur right u'l see these totem poles things, get off le bus, and ur standing on top of the tunnel.

[/b]

thanks man...

Originally posted by the R@Nov 4 2004, 08:01 PM

yo sime try-

http://www.freewebs.com/offkeymag/

for pics from that liverpool jam.

Cheers R, had a look but they've just got some of the off-key stuff done that day, I've heard there was loads more and seen a few here and there...did anyone from lpool do a website for the jam anyone know?

Sime.

Originally posted by vare_one+Nov 3 2004, 11:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vare_one - Nov 3 2004, 11:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>thort i would support the cause

closevarerinkproduction.jpg

[/b]

Originally posted by vare_one@Nov 3 2004, 11:43 AM

another but on the same wall and older

toyblockvare.jpg

<!--QuoteBegin-vare_one@Nov 3 2004, 11:43 AM

big pinkin

pinkvare.jpg

No, you don't want to do that mate, no mate no.

I was there yesterday afternoon, and CHOE and SEACE SB came along and painted a KAOS SEACE 203 dub..did anyone get flix? the kaos is heavy...the wall isnt legal..but its very doable as long as you keep an eye out for coppers and sg's.usually even if they do catch you at it they dont do anything, jus tell you to stop painting.

Archived