uk wall flixs

Guest monty burns

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jo king@Oct 12 2004, 01:38 PM

just take a pot ofdulux down with ya roller---get rid o them ol chromes???

init dreamY!!! :hatred: :hatred: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

lol you know mate,emulsion fucks up ur cloths man lol long,why have u got a feeling that hulk was done by hold as a wanna be euro thing...yeah we knowwwwwwwwwww

Originally posted by CamAlmighty+Oct 12 2004, 01:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CamAlmighty - Oct 12 2004, 01:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-two sly@Oct 12 2004, 11:12 AM

fallen is wak ... :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:

Constructive two...very constructive.

At least he isn't f**king up that legal with chromes like a lot of people do.

[/b]

Hmmm...I think its gotta be tough love sometimes.

Like many on here I've been in this for long enough to realise myself if my piece is crap, or where I could improve things etc. When I'm painting, my mates are quick enough to let me know if its going a bit Pete. And the same when we looking at our sketches and stuff.

However, sometimes with young'uns it would be nice if their local mentors/heroes would help them out a bit - especially kids who are putting the effort in like this one and doing pieces instead of chromes.

Sometimes I see kids up here painting hard and putting effort in, and its like when we were kids trying to do wildstyles instead of trying a few straight-ups first then moving on...

some young generation writers are sound people and got good attitudes and are genuine, give them some guidance I say.

Touchy-feely do-gooder sermon over...now it is just the inevitable feeling that I'm going to get grief for it....

:bawling:

Like many on here I've been in this for long enough to realise myself if my piece is crap, or where I could improve things etc. When I'm painting, my mates are quick enough to let me know if its going a bit Pete. And the same when we looking at our sketches and stuff.

However, sometimes with young'uns it would be nice if their local mentors/heroes would help them out a bit - especially kids who are putting the effort in like this one and doing pieces instead of chromes.

Sometimes I see kids up here painting hard and putting effort in, and its like when we were kids trying to do wildstyles instead of trying a few straight-ups first then moving on...

some young generation writers are sound people and got good attitudes and are genuine, give them some guidance I say.

Touchy-feely do-gooder sermon over...now it is just the inevitable feeling that I'm going to get grief for it....

Yea...just what I was trying to say. And no, you shouldn't get grief for that...a perfectly good and constructive post. Also, I suppose it does have to be tough love sometimes...I used to doubt the merits of mentoring as you mentioned, as it all seems pretty self explanatory (I suppose after painting for a while it all seems that way) but after Faking It, i'm starting to see that new/inexperienced writers probably can be helped a lot from the more mature ones. As should of been done on that wall...especially when they then come on here and slate it...TWO SLY!!

hahahaha yes sev n phloe........good to see u boys painting even in the shitest of weather predicaments (what has cred n dope been up 2?!!!

well yeh sneak wen i know where this plot is il let u know asap.....theres gunna b loads more writers than i mentioned but i cant be arsed to list em all.....

anyways ive got soooo many flicks to post up but....iv no means of doin it...aint that a fukker....

well easy boys n girls..

Yea...just what I was trying to say. And no, you shouldn't get grief for that...a perfectly good and constructive post. Also, I suppose it does have to be tough love sometimes...I used to doubt the merits of mentoring as you mentioned, as it all seems pretty self explanatory (I suppose after painting for a while it all seems that way) but after Faking It, i'm starting to see that new/inexperienced writers probably can be helped a lot from the more mature ones. As should of been done on that wall...especially when they then come on here and slate it...TWO SLY!!

real graffers pick up stuff on their own with out being pressured and sculpted by other takin other styles instead of makin their own and you can obviously tell when it happens.The old skools had to teach them selves, come up with their own letters and outlines and thats how i think it should stay dont start takin short cuts there is alot that goes with learning to paint its got to be gradual other wise you see all that shit on trains who have been told how to do things you should find your own ways through the jungle...

thats my view anyway

peace

real graffers pick up stuff on their own with out being pressured and sculpted by other takin other styles instead of makin their own and you can obviously tell when it happens.The old skools had to teach them selves, come up with their own letters and outlines and thats how i think it should stay dont start takin short cuts there is alot that goes with learning to paint its got to be gradual other wise you see all that shit on trains who have been told how to do things you should find your own ways through the jungle...

thats my view anyway

peace

Don't even pretend you wrote that!!!

hahahaha winnersh legal again? mmm ok.... was a long time back...but its still good to see its being done may have to venture down that canal....

yes loco fella im back in the uk now....yeh man the dam got too much...i was startin to shit skunk!!...not a good way to live...but yeh been back here for a while now fella.....oi loco we shud hook up ma'an........but u live many a mile from my town.....oi hit up my email...wud be good to show u some more recent stuff (well wen i find access to the net that is)....

well easy... and word to the thc boys.... :gaga:

Archived