uk wall flixs

Guest monty burns

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CamAlmighty+Nov 27 2004, 11:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CamAlmighty - Nov 27 2004, 11:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-thedrifter@Nov 25 2004, 08:58 PM

wat dus tht wall next to the soe say? tanker?

Some would say "WANKER" is more appropriate...

[/b]

is it one of nt painting it? looks like thier style!

Originally posted by Hanibul Smif@Dec 1 2004, 11:04 AM

where is that hall of fame? Barking? Also I keep on seeing shots of THC stuff on long but quite low walls... looks like a flyover but when i've passed barking on the train the walls seem more square????

Nah fella that HOF is out in the wild west...

Look for the plastic cows....

And sneak yea my phones 'offline' at tha mo but I pm'd ya...

[ Doing the Eurostar thing to paris this weekend and want to buy some paint over there. Anyone ever had any trouble bringing back paint on Eurostar?I've heard they have bag inspections like at an airport so don't want to waste money if they'll knock them back. ]

Na eurostar is all good, brought a fat bag of tru colurz bak from their in the sumer and nobody said nethin. Go to "generation400ml shop" outside the main east station. buy any graff mag wen u get there and the adress should be there. the other shop, "all city" sels montanas...its a bit far out though.

the eurostar thing is easy, they shouldnt take the paint away from you unless you look like ur gna start wholecar-ing in the terminal.and the paint over ther is dirt cheap, think it worked out about £1.60 for a tin of tru colors.Off the top of my head the shop is in rue de pasteur or sumat similar, by gar de l'est.

Originally posted by Locofanclub@Dec 1 2004, 07:55 PM

^^^^^^ Thats the shop next to the Armoury isnt it??? :haha: Takes me back to last trip with bOb n co....Oh lordy! Ever been nicked for trainspotting??? Nearly! :haha:

Yeah that armoury is sik... pure viking/medieval weapons etc. Got a nice collection of guns aswell. :burn:

Archived